Hello, girls!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! I'm a newbie here. I'm 21 y/o and suffering from PCOS which made my skin really textured due to hormonal breakouts. I have super super large pores with deep acne scars. I love to wear makeup but every foundation makes me look horrible as product settles into those scars and pores. Currently im using smash box photo focus primer with no visible improvement in texture. I've got super oily skin as well. I've tried Milani, Estee Lauder dw and maybelline fitme foundations..  Any tips or particular products for me? 

thanks ?

Hi! I'm a newbie here. I'm 21 y/o and suffering from PCOS which made my skin really textured due to hormonal breakouts. I have super super large pores with deep acne scars. I love to wear makeup but every foundation makes me look horrible as product settles into those scars and pores. Currently im using smash box photo focus primer with no visible improvement in texture. I've got super oily skin as well. I've tried Milani, Estee Lauder dw and maybelline fitme foundations..  Any tips or particular products for me? 

thanks ?
Hey! I don't really use primers but I'm sure someone else who will come across this post might be able to answer! 

For the oily skin, I would recommend putting setting powder on your face, mist it with setting spray (Lightly) THEN apply foundation.. give that a try. Also a great tip for oily skin is use waterproof mascara instead of normal... as normal mascara will transfer onto your under eye area over time and upper lid due to oils. 

Also Mac foundation has great coverage for any blemish and scarring. I'm just looking on google now and it seem to highly recommend Charlotte Tilbury's airbrush foundation.. I know that brand is more on the pricy side.. but its worth checking in store and getting one of the girls there to do a test on your skin before purchasing. 

Hopefully theres something useful you can take from this. let me know if you come across other tips that work! :)  x 

Linda 

Latest posts

Back