Why oh why does my left eyebrow spite me!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The right one always turns out perfectly with a gently curved arch, but the left always has a sloppy, choppy blunt end. It took ENDLESS tweaking just to get this result. I must have wiped away my left brow seven times!

I’m relatively new at makeup and I’m incredulous when girls say they always end up with mismatched brows. Their sloppy is my perfect! How do I learn to make them symmetrical?

P.S. Excuse the robe and do rag. The photo is only for demonstration purposes, not a full look.

38EE2EC6-718B-476B-8EAB-1AF554F8402A.jpeg

Beautiful!! I love the brows. I have to admit I'm not the best with brows. It's really hard to get them right. I like to get the shape done first by drawing the bottom to get the shape right and then the top after but I find that it's definitely easier to do it on one side than the other. It does get a bit easier with practice though.

I feel you girl! It's hard to paint our own face! But just keep doing it, you'll eventually get the hang of it! I used to strive to get that those perfect lines but since I switched to the bushy brow look, it got a lot easier to fill my brows!

Latest posts

Back