Bed Head Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My salon just started carrying Bed Head products and my stylists (hair dresser) is trying to get me to buy some.

Anyone use this? Good stories? I know its been around for a while, just curious what people think.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Personally - I hated the shampoo. It made my hair frizzy and uncontrollable.

I like the shine spray though. That works really well.

I haven't tried the rest of the line though.

I have tried Bed Head. I don't think it was that great. I wouldn't buy it again. Just my opinion.

the only thing from bed head i like and still buy is there peppermint hair mask (although its like $20). it makes my hair all nice and soft.

I've used the Ego Boost Split End Mender and Leave-In Conditioner (@ $14.95) and I loved it, but a friend came over one day and said she liked it so I gave it to her. I'm nuts when it comes to stuff like that. It had a great scent, too. I wish I had it now. *adds to wish list*

I like Manipulator(pomade), Rockstar (spray wax), Moisture maniac(conditioner) and Dumb Blonde (reconstructor). There are so many products to try. Maybe check the reviews?

I love its self absorbed shampoo and this other conditioner I think, its called dumb blonde for dyed hair, its really good. My husband loves its hard head hair spray. It works for my hair :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really wasn't impressed with the products I've used from that line... but everyone's hair is different, so it might work well for you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I use small talk a thickener. It works great. It gives my hair body, makes it super soft, and it smells great. I haven't tried anything else though.

Ive also used the Ego Boost Split End Mender and Leave-In Conditioner and i LOVED it as well! It smells awesome!! I also use the Hard Head hairspray and love it too! It dosent make your hair so stiff that you cant run a brush through, just a light hold!

I used to use this greenish-blue pomade or wax (I don't remember the name, this was like 5 years ago). It worked okay but I loved the smell.

I love TIGI (Bed Head), but only their styling products, to me their shampoos and conditioners don't work for me at all. I use After Party ALL the time, I keep it stocked in my bathroom. And I also like their Uptight and Curls Rock (cream)

Your stylist should not be forcing you into buying anything. Let her try different Products from TIGI on your hair before you buy anything, they have some really great products but they are all not that great. If you do decide to buy be sure you can return it if you don't like it.

I bought the green one (I forget the name) like a year ago. Smelled SO good. Like Pina Colada. :icon_love

I use a lot of bedhead/tigi stuff and love it. I have tried most of the shampoos and conditioners and my faves are: oatmeal and honey, dumb blonde and manipulator. I also love the small talk thickening cream and fast fixx leave in conditioner.

The only thing I have had an issue with is the self absorbed shampoo. It dried my hair out terribly. But overall, I think it is a great range and smells divine! :icon_chee

I'm happy with all the products I've tried. I have fine, thin hair and the Small Talk adds volume. Also, I use Hard To Get for a lift on the ends of my hair. The Bed Head Hard Head hairspray works great in Houston's humid climate. Also like the shampoo....it's a volumizing one in a blue bottle.

I have used the "self absorbed" shampoo and conditoner, smells like oranges, moisture maniac shampoo and conditioner. I use the "superstar" volumizer, works really good but, use sparingly.

I also have tried the "fashionista" line which was nothing special-the "rubber rage" is a texture cream that is good for the piecy look, or on your bangs for control. I like that and still use at times. It is a pretty good line-but there are better.

I bought the orange shampoo once coz i just loved the smell. My hair was really dry at the time, the shampoo didn't work out it only dried my hair out worse.

Do they only sell bed head in the salons in the US? Here in Canada bedhead is sold in the grocery stores (superstore), and its way cheaper there than in the salons

They sometimes sell them in Drugstores and beauty stores out here - it's usually not that much cheaper - & they're sometimes not guaranteed if not bought from a salon... whether they will know the difference who knows - with bottle coding or whatnot, but yeah - you can find them other than at salons. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back