You wake up late for work/school..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You've got 5 minutes (not a second longer) to do your makeup.

What do you reach for? Talk me through what you'd do!

I aplly concealer under my eyes, loose powder all over the face, a powder blush, an e/s as a wash all over lids like Stila Kitten or Wheat, brown eye pencil to the upper lashline, mascara and lipgloss!

I apply under eye concealer, browfix, carmex,neutral lip pencil, viva glam v lipglass and blot/oil control powder.

1. I apply foundation (Estee Lauder DoubleWear) with my fingers

2. Then i apply Dior Skinflash under eyes again with fingers

3. Then i apply loose powder (Estee Lauder Lucidity Translucent Powder) with Stila #8

4. Then i apply NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder on cheeks, forhead, nose and chin with BB Kabuki

5. Use Vaseline Lip Therapy on brows, lips, and eye lids.

6. Flick on some YSL Faux Cils Mascara

7. Apply MAC Brew on lips

8. Run out the door!

Apply foundation with sponge because I can throw it out & not have to clean it. I apply powder & a little bronzer, blush then eyeliner & im done.

TM to the T zone

loose powder

blusher

mascara

Burts Bees lip balm

edit, forgot eye concealer

Throw on some foundation, quick wash of eyeshadow, eyeliner, and a swipe of mascara. Then I am out the door.

1. almay kinetin fdtn

2. physician's formula mineral powder

3. milani luminous or light bronzer

4. light shimmery e/s (WnW AOS)

5. Max Factor Lash Perfection

6. lip balm or gloss

7. throw my hair up in a bun or pony!

8. brush teeth and grab some gum!

And that is what I look like and do pretty much every schoolday! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

First i wash my face with Ester Lauder Splash Away, then i put anti-wrinkle booster serum on my eyes, serum on my face Stendhal,after that i put firming eyes cream and face lotion of Almay SPF 15, then i am ready ,make up i can put at work for me the most important thing to protect my skin from radicalles during the day

after all the moisurizers and lip balm (i have sticks of burts bees everywhere, car, purse, backpack, junk drawer, etc).

personally im more for getting that extra like 20min. of sleep than doing my makeup. but if i had like 5min. id either do nothing or just put a blush on.

Quick cover of foundation to the face

Quick swipe of MAC studio fix powder

Quick swipe of a neutral e/s all over the eye

Quick swipe of mascara

Throw the hair in a pony tail and run out the door, after getting dressed in jeans and T-shirt of course! LOL

Oo quicky makeup.

I'd reach for my:

Avene thermal spring water: Spray it to my face and blot with tissue.

EL DayWear Lotion spf 15 and EL Double Wear foundation: Mix them and apply the foundation to my face with my fingers.

Apply LM Loose Setting powder, blusher, mascara and Chanel Lip treatment SPF 15.

And swooosssssh GO!

I'd apply a powder foundation all over, then a light e/s washed over the whole lid, line with a pencil, slap on some mascara, powder blush and a lipgoss, then go.

Put on Tinted Moisturizer with my fingers. then put on a fast coat of mascara and lipgloss and out the door.

well if i literally have 5 min.. i just apply concealer (philosohy) and foundation (bare escentuals) and a bit of blush (nars oragasm) and some chapstick or something :icon_chee

lol, wash my face, put on moisturizer on my eyes and face, groom my brows real quick, walk out the door...

Back