How many blushes do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 3 one is an Avon blush I cant remember the color but its more of a bronze/orange color I just dont think it looks that great on me any more since I bought Milani Luminous blush #2 :icon_smil I also have Milani cherries on top Im not sure about this one either its a little dark I think ....Maybe I just havent applied it correctly. I have used Luminous everyday since my purchase I love it.

I actually own only 1! Shock Shock! I use the powder blush by Almay. But now I am going to try the Mary Kay line and I bought some of there powder blush. I live the Mauve colors. I see so many raves of Mac line but then I read people are having breakout problems so I am afraid to switch!!

How do you apply the mousses? Ive never had any success with cream/mousse blushes.

I apply mousse blushes just like cream blushes. I prefer to use my fingers and i dab it on rather than pull it across my face!

Ok counting off the top of my head.. i have 14 high-end blushes and 5 low-end and my most used blush is

Shu Uemera P Pink 30 Glow On Blush

Ohh they're very easy to apply! You take a little with your finger you apply it to the cheekbones and then blend blend blend with your fingers till the color look flawless and smooth! Mousses are very long lasting and in my opinion more pigmented than the cream!

51 :icon_eek:

I have 2 and I only use 1, a Dior blush, it was a gwp :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm gonna check out Shu-blushes soon, people seem to love those!

51 wow!

I only have 2 Deborah blushes - one is peachy and the other one is reddish. I need to buy some more - pink, neutral,...

Yes I wanna check the Shu blushes too especially the peach and oranges!!

You wanna try the peach?! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wonder what they'll cost in Greece though, if their e/s is already so expensive...

Let's see...I believe 5:

2 Wet and Wild - 702a med/dark bronzer, 83c baked earth

1 MAC - rosewood/cashew combo

1 Milani - luminous

1 Jane Iredale - mocha

4 powder blushes and 1 cream blush which i never use.

My fav is Milani Luminous, with Guerlain Devinora close second.

Ohh he eh di I write the peach??? It's so funny!! I meant peachy blushes!!

I know that the e/s cost between 20 and 25 euros so the blushes must be cost 30 or 35 euros!

Latest posts

Back