How much do you spend on a cut/trim?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i was wondering cause i get mine done at aveda and it costs me like $40 (although i love how my haircutter cuts my hair so its easy to manage when its curly. [helps she has curly hair too]).

I pay nothing, lol I am a hairdresser. So the girls at the Salon cut it for me :0) I do tip so I pay about 15 bucks really. I have spent a great deal for a cut before it was at a high end place, I believed it was around 70 bucks, but OMFG it was the best hair cut I have ever had. I try to tell people how she did it but nobody wants to listen half the time, I sure wish I could take my head off and cut my own hair.

$40 for a wash, cut and style. I love my hairdresser! But it sucks that he takes really long vacations.

This is gonna sound very very strange, but I cut my own hair:icon_eek:. I'm very fexible with my arm, and just stand with 2 mirrors facing each other, so I get a straight line, and the I cut the strands around my face for "volume". I can't bear to even to think about getting my hair cut for $10. I'm blessed with hair that is low maintnance. But it's about every 2months I do this, and since my ahir grows like weeds, I usually take off about 15cm each time...

usually about $40 for wash, cut, style..

i only get it cut every 3-4 months though. my hair only grows fast when it's cut short--after it hits my shoulders it grows an inch a year (or at least thats what it feels like)

I have "dark - super straight hair" like Lucy Liu, hence my cut/trim is minimal.

In Tokyo,I pay 1000 yen = 8-9 bucks at quick barber! takes 10 mins only. (they don't wash your hair so I need to do it at home before I get there)

the only thing is, they can't do super trendy style..but that's fine for me. BTW we don't tip in Japan.

I never have just a cut/trim always have a colour too. So trim and colour usually costs me around £100 ($180 USD)

^^^

like Sarah does, I used to spent that kind of money on

cut & colour on my long hair but couldn't be bothered anymore... ..moneywise.

thats's one of the reason I have "simple" hair style now - also I get itchy scalp after the clolour done.

I spend $38.00 which I don't mind spending with someone who does an awesome job like my hairdresser. If I get color done then it runs me about $90.00~

nothing, my mom's a hair stylist :icon_smil when I was living out of town though I would pay around $120 for a cut & color every 6 weeks.

I get my hair cut 3 times a year only--I'm lucky to have my younger sister trim it in between. So I don't feel that bad spending 40(which includes tip) on the cut & wash and deep conditioning.

i never just get a cut, its dye, cut, etc. and it cost me.. aprox. 250 :icon_roll

My last hair cut cost me $26 CDN...I usually get my sister to cut and trim in between

Latest posts

Back