My "Apricot Daze" day!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Don't know what it is about a nice spring day and the desire to buy warm, peachy makeup...but I went a bit nuts at the mall! :icon_redf

Cheeks:

What was I thinking getting THREE colors???

Laura Mercier Apricot Face Tint - So gorgeous! Goes on sheer and has a matte, salmon pink finish.

Bare Escentuals Soft Focus color in Soft Focus True (new shade!) A shimmery, muted brownish pinky peach. Great for an all-over glow!

Shu Uemura Glow On blush in P Pink 36D - Light apricot peach with a *pink* pearly finish. LOVE.

Eyes:

Bare Escentuals glimmer in Queen Linda - a sheer, golden wheat-colored shimmer. Perfect wash of neutral color!

Lips:

Clinique Color Surge Impossibly Glossy glosses in Peach Goddess and Firefly - A shimmery golden peach and a glittery medium salmon orange.

Wow super spring haul! I hope you enjoy it all.

I love BE Glimmers :icon_love

OMG Kerry what a peachy haul!!!!!! And you got one of my biggest lemmings for some days now the Peach Goddess Clinique l/g!! Tell me is it good???????? Can you post a swatch in the future???

Ummm...well...I hate to tell you that....

IT TOTALLY ROCKS!!! If you've never worn an Impossibly Glossy gloss, the texture is smooth and not too sticky, but offers great shine and color. Attached is a swatch I just did on my hand. The color is pretty true to what I see w/ my own eye.

awesome haul! I never really wore any peach colors, I always thought I´m too cool toned for this color. but looking at your goodies I can feel a peach-lemming coming up. :icon_chee

Ohhhhh Kerry I love you!!! :icon_love The shade is awesome! I've never tried any of the Imposssible glosses before but I will definetely will, and I'll start with this one! Thanks soooooo much for the swatch!!!!

Awesome haul Kerry,I love impossibly glossy glosses-I have ripened red and tropical sparkle. Can't wait fro some peachy FOTD:p

Nice haul, Kerry! I thought Soph had started this thread when I first saw it, all those peachy colors! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back