How many belts do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just curious. Thought I'd stir up some fashion talk.

:icon_redf I only have one. I'm not a big belt person, but it's on my to do list to add some belts into my collection this year.

oh same here! i own one pair. (actually it really belongs to my sister, but i wear it so often she just lets me have it xD)

i recently bought this cute black leather studded belt from Wet Seal (it was $12). only got to wore it 3 times, and the leather ripped. now i know better to buy more expensive belts, or one with stronger material.:icon_conf

currently I'm borrowing belts from my friend. hopefully I'll start shopping for some.

4 that i actually wear and a few more that are in the depths of my closet. im really getting into belts lately.

Wow! I'm really suprised that we don't have belt lovers! I don't know why. Maybe b/c my friend who made me a mu whore, loves belts, clothes, accessories, anything girly. I just associated them because of that. I guess we'd all just rather spend money on mu then belts. Maybe purses are another story!

well personally i DO like belts and accessories, but i am very selective with which ones i buy. i like original vintage belts. that is why i dont have many i guess, but i bought one yesterday, its gold with two golden leaves as a clasp :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

and i also bought two bags yesterday lol.

I only have one, the other one I had was one of those disc ones and it broke, I love belts though but it can be hard to find really nice ones! I think it's cos shoes are more my thing.

I love belts I always see so many I want but just have a huge problem that none of them ever fit :icon_cry:

Latest posts

Back