Hair Color? HELP!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My hair was once dyed blonde with light brown thick chunks. Then a month or so ago I got my hair dyed a medium-light brown. Now, my hair color is fading and you can see ALOT of the blonde coming through. Well..now I miss my blonde hair and I want to go back to it. Is it possible to go back without it looking "orange like/brassy"? I want it ALL blonde now..but with darker blonde streaks to give it a bit of a natural look to it. Any opinions??

I would def. go to a professional. Simply because everytime I tried to lighten my hair it turned orange.

oh yeah i DEFINITELY plan to go to a salon. i never ever dye my hair myself. still though...i wonder if it would still be a good idea or not

Any lightening, especially a whole head bleaching can definitely dry out your hair. But using the right product & a colorist who knows your hair to get the application & timing right, it can work. Definitly something you want to see a pro for, since once you go darker, it will have more stages to process through before you'll get to the blonde.

my hair holds onto blonde really well-even though its been dyed brown- the brown has faded so much that it actually looks like i have some blonde highlights from the previous blonde dye. but im gonna go to my stylist and get her opinion and see if its a good idea. thx for the opinions.

Back