FOTD for February 7th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's my first fotd, well eotd actually.

I used:

• Shu Uemura M Beige 804
  • ME Silver 945
  • Dior Duo Couture Dior Eve (lightest shade)
  • 2B-Cosmetics e/s (the black one)
  • Max Factor Lash Perfection
Sorry about the poor quality of the pics, I don't really know how to work with the cam yet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Eva your eyes sooo amazing,...love for pics too,.they cool and great

plus you have such an amazing eyes,...wow,..amazing!!!!)))))

Today i take pics too))))

i use my new stila rain shower pallete

blush from RMK

lipstick Stila plus gloss make up forever

Thx. You look great, I love what you used on your lips, very pretty:)

you welcome Eva))) ....i think you have great frist fotd welldone girl!!!))))

WOW!Great Eva!!!:clap Love those colors!!Is that the discontinued one? The 945?Love it!!Your eyes look so bright and clear!!Lovely!!

Suryani- Awsome pics!!Great makeup!!You don`t need to diet hunny!!You look perfect!!!!Love the lips too!!!:clap

Wow you have amazing eyes! And those colors look really great with them :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

Yep, that's the one, the famous ME Silver 945, it's still available here though (last time I was in the Shu-store) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thx, Kristina!

Ohhh Eva you have amazing eye color!!!! Next time I want a full face!!!!

You look beautiful Suryani, love that pink lipstick on you. And don't be silly, you don't look fat at all! :icon_love

Great natural look Suryani !!!! Don't be silly you don't need to go on a diet!!!

hihih silly me hihihih:icon_redf :icon_redf )))))ok just litle diet maybe hehe:icon_lol:

and Thank you verry much girls!!!

Eva I'm glad to see your first FOTD girl! Very pretty!

Suryani, I love the makeup, simply natural and pretty.

Here's my FOTD for today as the request lol. Sorry there's no sunshine today so the pics are a little bit dark. I used flash this time.

I didn't use brush to apply the eye jelly and kitten, because that way I could get a better smooth result on blending the eye jelly.

FACE:

EL double wear

LM Loose Powder

MSF Naked you

Eyes:

UD PP

Shu Uemura Eye Jelly Brown on the lids

Stila Kitten on brow bones

MAC tempting on up and lowerlash line.

MF LP Mascara

Chanel eyebrow pencil.

Lips:

RMK gloss lips gold.

Ohhh Leony I love it!! The Eye Gelly is a taupe shade at least if you blend it with Kitten! You applied it above the Kitten?? I love it !!!!

No, I only applied kitten on the brow bones and slightly bellow near the crease. It's difficult to apply the eye jelly with brush lol.

edit:

I forgot to say thank you Lol.

Thank you Eva, I'm glad too see your first fotd as well!

Keep them coming!:icon_love

Latest posts

Back