Deepest Beauty Liquid Minerals?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw this post on another site..... I went to the web site, looks interesting, has anyone tried it????

OMG I want to try that! hehehe...if anyone snags it before me let me know how it works out.:icon_chee

Just clicked on the link in your sig fire69! Was cowgirl_at_hear your last username on here?

I checked out their site, and decided to order the foundation. Will let you know how it works out.

AWESOME! THANKS :) Looking forward to hearing what you think...do us all a favor and write a review :clap

I finally received my Deepest Beauty foundation. I ordered the light kit for sensitive skin. I found that it was rather messy to work with. You mix the brown, yellow and red pigment powders into the white base. The white base has kind of a chalky oily texture. I found the base to be a bit too thick. I added some emu oil which helped a little. It also took a while to adjust the color to match my skin tone. The end result still looked too heavy on my skin. Maybe I just need to work with it more.

Latest posts

Back