How to apply false eye lashes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is just so good, I love the Japanese, and the model has such perfect nails. Thanks, that was very educational. I might go and buy some now...

That was just excellent and very well done! Thank you for posting that! I need one for eyeshadows..asap LOL!

I saw that before, yes it's really useful tutorial.

They also got another beauty tuts though,here.

I can't watch it at work, but I'll check this out later. I'm sure it will be useful and might give me the courage to give it a whirl. I've always thought I would just end up gluing my eyes shut!! :icon_lol:

OMG, she makes it look so easy! I could make a video of myself attempting this, but it would serve as comic relief only. I'm eternally impressed with anyone who can apply lashes as smoothly as this!

:clap i always wanted to try false lashes but didn't know how to apply them. This was very helpful and simple to follow.

Thanks for posting it

This couldnt have come at a better time! I have a big party on friday and wanted to wear my false eyelashes, but i can never get them quite right. Thanks so much!

Well damn if I could do it that fast I could wear them to work :icon_smil

thats a great tutorial and site! too bad its all in a language i cant understand! ahh well.

i learned how to apply my falsies from this page here i hope it may be of some help to some i think ive posted about it once in the past here but i love it.

http://community.livejournal.com/_makeupstudio_/99839.html

you dont have to start with a clean eye but do so until you get good at it because if you go to put it last and mess up the glue gets on the shadow, liner etc and changes its color!

:icon_love

oh p.s. i think its smarter to apply a line of glue on a paper and run the strip through or dip the individual lashes in that. much less messy and less chance of it getting on your hands.. cause when that happens a huge mess will unfold! or so i have experienced..

Latest posts

Back