"Mood Lips"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found this cheap lipstick at Sally Beauty.. The color of the bullets are like blue, green, purple, red, but when you wear it the color turns into a pink, red, or brown.

I bought the green one because, hey, novelty.. but when I wore it it turned out to be one of the most interesting long-wearing lip colors I've known. It seems to actually stain the skin without adding any noticable layers on top of the skin, which I find very strange. And it lasts.

Has anyone else tried these?

mood-lips-display.jpg

I had a client that wore the most amazing pink shade of lipstick. I was shocked to find out it was the "Mood Lipstick" I remember them from the eighties, but didn't know they were still around. Cool!

Yeah, I've been having fun with this.. I want to pick up some more colors. The green one makes my lips look like they're naturally fuchsia. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a peach mood lipstick that turns hot pink and lasts a really long time. I love it. :icon_love

i didnt even know that they still have them! they sound a lot better quality than when i had one way back when in middle school. i must check that out the next time i have to go to sallys.

I know, me too. I had them when I was really young and I think they might have been the 1st lipsticks I tried. I thought they were magic and the coolest thing in the world. What a cheeseball! lol. :rolleyes: But it would be great if they made them with a better formula. Not really drying and gross. I would consider buying them then. :icon_wink

The ones at Sallys are under $5. They also sell the kind that Squirrel has there, in the Savvy shelf, also under $5 I think.

I'll have to wait a while for before/after pics cause the color is still showing up a bit on my lips from playing with it last night.. :icon_redf

Latest posts

Back