A new drug store mineral makeup for $10?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this at Ulta & was very curious about how good it was.

Hehe, I have that! I really like the powder, it is really soft and smooth and has nice coverage, but it isn't shiny like bare minerals. The cap annoys me though, the kabuki they include is not soft at all, so I doubt it will get used.

looks good and a good prive to! im sticking to my bare escentuals its my hg foundation :icon_chee

I think it's pretty good, it lasts the whole school day on me (about 7 hours) with minimal shine. I do blot halfway through the day though, even though my skin is surface dry, I get oily on my nose and forehead.:icon_roll

Me too... Believe it or not, I used to be an oil slick, but even a year after stopping Accutane my skin is getting a little drier and not so oily! YAY!! :clap

Revlon Skinlights. I wore that about 2 years ago for a while and I got nothing but compliments. Everyone said my skin looked flawless and perfect. :icon_redf Ohhh stop it! :icon_redf :icon_chee

Oh yeah, it was under 10 bucks I think. Yeah, I'm sure it was. Ohhh, Try it with the foundation. Gotta do it with both for perfect skin! :icon_chee :icon_chee :icon_chee

I love this stuff I wear it everyday I wear less during the day & a little more at night if im going out. I tried the liquid kind & didnt like it at all the powder blends much better.

Latest posts

Back