FOTD for February 23nd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Morning ladies!:icon_smil

How are you feeling today, on Fat Thursday? I ate so many doughnuts:icon_redf

But it's not what I'm going to talk about:icon_wink it's me today in pink and violet:icon_smilAnd the last one pic is the view from my window- we have a lot of snow today:icon_razz

You look very pretty as always! :icon_love and I love the snow view from your window..

Very pretty and cute, the cool mu matches with the view outside your window!!!

Angelina i want to say your simple make up but you have the most an angel soul,..and you look so beautiful,...i love your pics and the pic of snow,...they are such gorgeous pic as you)):icon_love :icon_love

Kaori- you're so sweet...as always:icon_love It's unbelievable nice to hear sth like that:icon_redf

ILoveParis- thank you:icon_smil

Angelina, you look so pretty!

I just came home from the dentist's, so here's my going-to-the-dentist look :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used:

ArtDeco e/s base

Milani e/s Garden Mist - all over the lid

ArtDeco e/s 247 - inner corner over the Milani e/s

Prestige e/s Golden Sun - on browbone

Max Factor 200 Calorie mascara

angelina very pretty! nice view to

maja ohhhh how i loveeee these colors on you!!! so pretty :clap

Your FOTD looks great. I love your eyes too very pretty :icon_smil

Wow, you have the most beautiful eyes!!! And I wish I had that pretty snow!! We got a slight dusting last week, and that's probably all we'll see this year!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You look gorgeous hun!!! :clap:clap:clap

Wow, Garden Mist look HOT on you!!!!! This might be one of my favorites!! You look sooooooo good!!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:icon_love:icon_love

Back