What does your MU drawer look like?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is what mine looks like. My husband keeps complaining that I have too much stuff! He likes the sink area to be completely clean, except for the hand soap. But I still can't stop buying more stuff. He has his own sink and cabinets and drawers, which are mostly empty! I can't beleive how much stuff I have, compared to him. Can you girls post pics of how you organize your stuff? Maybe I can learn some lessons from that and reduce the clutter around my sink!

MU drawer:

Inside the cabinet under the sink:

On the counter:

:icon_chee I actually keep my MU really neat. I'm obsessed with keeping all the brands together and symetrical. lol. Its dumb I know. :icon_roll . I have many boxes which I put a different brand in. I have an Estee Lauder red crocodile case which I store all my L'oreal thingys in, a pink velvet Estee Lauder box for my Smashbox stuff, a black Smashbox case for Smashbox pots, a kinda cheap but really nice pink and black stripe box for all my Clinique stuff and a brownish reddish case for all my Lancome Compacts n Lipsticks. :icon_redf Its just nice to keep things organized. I've yet to build my notepad, but I will do soon. Then I can show off my little stash of MU. Kinda little. Big. Really big. :icon_eek: Anyways. :icon_roll :icon_redf :icon_chee

The first would be my bathroom sink:icon_redf not very organized I know.

LOL! I don't have a drawer but I have 2 traincases and a shelf in the bathroom if that helps? Also some "storage" under the turtle tanks for my Prestige e/s since I don't have palettes for all of them now...

Wow Sirvinya, your stuff looks sooo organized. You even have labels on the box. How neat!

And FrilliChimps....I think I have the same red crocodile bad from Estee Lauder...I should probably put it to some use...thanks for reminding me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Min, I like your expandable box...I should probably get one of that too. Where did you get yours from?

And Leila, what are turtle tanks?

I keep mine pretty neat, as well, I am getting better about that. I have a cabinet in the bathroom, one side is 3 shelves, other is three metal baskets, and it is stocked with all my schlep. Top shelf is where my brushes/liners/concealers are, in a plastic lipstick holder. Then I have my bases, 'tube' products, and loose powders on that shelf as well.

Then on the second i have a little plastic basket where I keep all my pressed products, powder, highlighters, and palettes. It holds them tight together to save space and not have them be all namby pamby. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Then also on that shelf I have 2 mu bags of blushes, and 1 big mu bag of e/s. I don't really like that system I am using, with the bags, but it works for now. When I move out, I plan on getting a traincase.

Bottom shelf is lotions, creams, body care stuff.

The metal baskets are (1): skin care stuff like scrubs, facewash, face lotion, hair ties, barettes, etc (2): Hair products and I also keep my TMcEvoy planner and regular mu bag in there. (3): blow dryer and barrel curler, cotton rounds, q-tips.

And the medicine cabinet has more lotions and body sprays! LOL My whole bathroom is my storage space, basically. I AM working on eliminating all the extra stuff though.

Oh, lipgloss/lipstick are in a ceramic heart-shape container, and 2 lipstick holders. Then I have 2 of those old Lip Smacker tins for lipbalm. Those are in my room though.

Hey Lei, your traincases are Caboodles, right? Are they pretty big? I want to get one for college, but I am afraid all my stuff won't fit in there.:icon_roll :icon_chee

They have a large size one and a smaller one... The large size SHOULD be enough for your collection... I have a large and a small and actually already need ANOTHER large!! Along with a MILLION palettes!! :icon_eek::icon_eek:

I have 3 aquatic turtles (go to my Profile to see pics of my little angels!)... The big one Rhys lives in a 20 gallon fishtank and the two small ones Trix, and Chainsaw live in a 10 gallon fishtank underneath the 20 gallon...

I have them on a large metal wire shelving system that can hold about 300 lbs per shelf (Rhys' fishtank with ONLY water in it is 200 lbs), so underneath the bottom shelf and out of the way I have my Prestige e/s stacked up...

When I get home I'll take pics so you know what I mean...

Hehe, you are a MANIAC! I think I want to try depotting my milani and jordana, and all my pots in a MOD palette. I just think they are cuter than the CG ones. Are they plain on top or do they say MOD or something on them? I will have to have another look at your traincase, can bottles (like fdtn) sit on the bottom without having to be turned on the side (like Revlon CSN)? Eep, I am excited to get one, and have all my stuff in one space! I know I will have next to none in the dorms, so I think a traincase is the best option, don't you think? I don't want all my stuff out in the open like I kind of do now.

Oh you literally meant "turtle tank"! Stupid me! I thought it was some kinda stuff to store makeup! LOL!

Pardon my ignorance...and could you also post pics of your traincases so we could all see what it looks like? Thanks!

And oh..I have to add that your little angels are soo cute!

I got it from Target but they also carry them at Walmart stores. Im out growing this one actually I was out grown it the day I bought it I need to up grade to the larger size :icon_redf .

this is a stick up...give me your book case with everything...that is so neat and organized...i love it

now u ladies already have me addicted to makeup...now you're gonna get me hooked on storage for makeup...awesome trish...just awesome.

Here's my stash, well some of it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1st pic: my drawer - all mu except ArtDeco e/s, mascaras and liquid liners

2nd pic: ArtDeco e/s, mascaras and liquid liners, perfumes, nail polishes, nail files, 2 hand creams

3rd pic: some of my body stash - lotions, hair stuff

You all keep your MU so organized that I feel ashamed for posting my "trashcan-like" looking drawer! :icon_redf

Back