The Official Pregnancy Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
lol. i dont know what to say. but, i'm starting a pregnancy thread. i guess for those of us who are pregnant, we can post up new posts about our appointments, how we feel daily, belly pictures, and any changes that we notice. also, anything else!

come join us in our 9 month journey!

okay. i'll obviously start. i had my first appointment last friday, february 17th. i was 14 weeks pregnant. i got to hear a heartbeat. that was exciting :clap and bobby [my boyfriend] was there the whole time. they took some pee and blood from me. i found out i had a bladder infection. i've been having huge back pain and it was unbearable. now, its better now that i'm taking antibiotics for my bladder infection. didnt know bladder infections cause back pain. but, i guess we all learn something new every day huh?

my next appointment is on friday, march 17th. i'm excited to see what that will bring!

i already do! i've only took 3 pills and i'm sure its gone now. i have 7 more pills to take. only 3 more days. yay! haha.

other then that, i still feel normal. eating like crazy though! my god!

OMG you look gorgeous Cassondra!! :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love Your little tummy is so cute!

Congratulations to all the expecting moms! Now you get to take advantage of all of those premium "For Expectant Mothers" parking spaces! LOL :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

haha. they USED to have those around here. now, they dont. they recently took them out like 2 years ago. *cries*

ohhh i love this thread! omg you look so cute!!!!! i love your little belly , i dont have a belly yet ( well i do but not from being pregant) im only 1 month that i know of, my 1st opt. is on march 6th but i might change the doctor im going to so dont know yet! do you know what your having? and what are you doing about strecth marks? any creams your using?:icon_chee

Aww, your belly pics are so cute! What a great thread idea for all the expectant mothers of MUT!

i find out if i have a boy or girl on march 31st. my next appointment is on march 17th where i'll set up my ultra sound. i'm soo excited!

you can determine your due date by the first day of your last period. mine was november 11th. so, you take the month and count back 3 months. thats august. then, you take the day and add 7. so, thats 18. my due date is august 18th :icon_chee so, figure yours out too =] i'd like to know!

for stretch marks, i have none ... yet! haha. but, i wont take a shower every day. every other day i'll do it. i dont want soap to dry out my skin. but, after i get out of the shower, i dont towel dry. i put lotion on right away. any kind of lotion will do, for now i guess. i dont have palmers cocoa butter. but, i do have suave cocoa butter. i use that ... sometimes. when i dont forget it in my room. also, every night, i put on my suave cocoa butter lotion. in the morning, i dont do anything, except for every other morning when i get out of the shower. makes sense? lol. wow. what a babble.

oh yes. jennycateyez! or, may i say jennifer? post daily about how you're feeling or whatever! this is also made for you! if you wish that is ...

you guys are too cute! congrats everyone!

and i look forward to reading your guys's posts about your next few months! it sounds so exciting!

HOw sweet/! Congratulations! You should make a scrapbook with the pics you take too! :icon_love

Latest posts

Back