Sign in to follow this  
breathless

The Official Pregnancy Thread

Hi Girls, hope you made it through your Monday ok.

Breathless/Cassondra - EDD August 18th

Jennycateyez/Jennifer- EDD October 14th

Reija- EDD July 4th

VenusGoddess - EDD December 8th

Pepperpops/Sara - having a C section in 3 days, April 27th?

Nicolet/Nicole - me! EDD November 23rd

Reija - July 4th!! What a great due date..spectacular even! Btw, my bday is on July 5th. It's always a busy, festive time. I'm glad you enjoyed your baby shower...aren't little baby girl clothes the most precious things in the world? Sounds like your officially nesting...

Jenny - You're so sweet! Thanks for the nice compliment you gave my kids (I think they're pretty darn cute, myself) ;).

VenusGoddess - Bella Band sounds awesome. I'm definitely going to go out and get me one! I'm not quite needing it yet. Somehow, I am still fitting into all my clothes, I just look a little ripe. Like I've had one too many beers.

Luckily, I saved a lot of my maternity clothes, although some of them are not quite in style anymore! They have such cute clothes now. I think I might just head to Target or Old Navy and get a few basics. One thing I'm not looking forward to is a maternity bathing suit...ow, baby. :eusa_whistle:

I totally understand what you mean. That's how I feel. My jeans are fitting, but now I'm starting to "spill out". I think I'll just buy a few cute maternity tops...but I'm going to get the Bella Band and just keep my jeans.

I've solved the Maternity bathing suit problem. I just won't go swimming. LOL...I've seen some really cute ones...so, we'll see.

Old Navy and Target are great for maternity clothes. I also bought some on sale and/or clearance from the Gap and they work great. I only bought a few bottom pieces and more tops so that I can rotate. I also tried to buy pieces that I can use as transitional clothes after the baby is born when I can't fit back to my old clothes yet. Here is a picture of me at the baby shower.

LL

awww, you ladies look so adorable! beautiful beautiful!!!:inlove:

Hope you have a good delivery!

Aww, I love the pic with your son! Your back looks like it hurts in that second one. How exciting, just 2 days! Have a great delivery!

I wanna see some more belly pics!

Thanks for sharing your pics! I love the one of your son kissing your belly...too sweet. You and Reija are all belly!!

Good luck on your ceasarean...so exciting! Hope you're feeling ok...I know how hard the last few days can be. Please keep us posted and when you're feeling up to it, we'd love to see pics of your new little one.

Just dropping in to say best wishes for the caesarean Pepperpops, hope everything goes smoothly for you over the next few days :)

How are all you other ladies, is the morning sickness over yet? And (what I really want to know!) did you get all 'glowy' yet, or is that just a myth? This thread is interesting for those of us who haven't gone through all this before!

Thank you all for your sweet comments! You all look great too! I've gained plenty of weight, more this time than with our 1st. I got the top from isabellaoliver.com. I love Isabella Oliver clothes because they are so versatile. A lot of the pieces can be worn after the pregnancy as well. They are expensive but luckily I had a coupon so I got mine cheaper. I'm always on the look out for bargains and very rarely pay a full price for anything.

Good luck with your delivery Pepperpops!

I don't know about the glow. I guess it's something you don't notice yourself when you are pregnant but other people tell you that you are glowing. My friend guessed that I was pregnant right away in the beginning just because she kept saying that I looked different.

Congratulations! It is so exciting When you are pregnant and you finally get to see the baby that is growing in you. I know that when I was pregnant for my little girl i could wait to have the ultrasound done.

Well, it's official...I'm only 2 months preggers, and I cannot button my jeans. What the heck? I mean, I was expecting to show sooner...but I cannot believe that I'm 8 weeks preggers, and my jeans won't button!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!

Off to buy some Bella Bands...I'll give a review once I try them. ;)

dont feel bad.. im 4 months and look like im 8! no joke! when my sister was 2 month she looked like she was 6! i guess it just runs in my family because my mother was the same, well all carry big. i wanna take some pics but im to inscure right now because i think im to big :satisfied:

i started off fat to begin with now my fat belly is just more round. and dont 4get to let us know how those bella band are. i went shopping yesturday and didnt find any