The most magical skin recipe

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there everybody, I found and tried and even experienced the magic of this recipe I found on other beauty forum. After the third time I used this masque everyone started to ask me if I started wearing foundation. And I was like I will never use foundation, it clogs my pores and makes me break out alot.

If you don't have the three magical ingredients to this recipe then, I guess you'll be missing out on a lot of perfect skin.

The recipe is:

4 Tablespoons Molasses

1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar

1/2 Teaspoon Yeast

Leave it on for 20 minutes. Use twice a day. You'll wake up with someone else's most perfect skin. You won't believe it. Try it and tell me if you experienced the beauty of smooth skin! I'm waiting for your replies...

Yours Forever

Miss Lovely

Ooh, I will have to try this! I'm tired of my foundation clogging my pores :icon_conf

Does it matter what kind of yeast. I know there is rapid rise yeast and regular yeast. i have some downstairs, so was just curious if there is a difference. Probably not.

"Does it matter what kind of yeast. I know there is rapid rise yeast and regular yeast. i have some downstairs, so was just curious if there is a difference. Probably not"

I dont think there is a difference, but use the normal yeast so nothing will rise off your face. JK, I am using the normal one and the recipe is super, never tried quick-rise yeast. If you have both use the normal. If you have no choice but to use the quick-rise I don't think there is any harm.

I thought you only did masks a couple times per week. Is this in addition to your daily cleansing/moisture routine??? Do you to this twice per week forever after you start it? I am confused

I used this recipe twice a day for three days, its not like a deep-cleansing or that harsh that you can't use so often. You can use it whenever you want. Its results are like instant. I made a container of it and whenever I feel like I need some then I put it on now. :icon_smil

I really need to get some of that apple cider vinegar. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Is the recipe above just for one mask or does that do several masks?? Sorry I am asking so many questions, just very intrigued. Thanks for letting us gals know of this magic potion.:clap

Latest posts

Back