I.d Bare Minerals - anyone have a before & after?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since so many are raving about i.d mineral foundation, can someone show me a picture of the before and after results. I would be really greatful...

I can take pics later when i go home.. I dont rave about it though coz i hate it on my combi skin LOL!

I might end up staying in my boyf's tonight so if i do, i cant take pics til tomorrow. But i'll do them ASAP.

Janelle would be another great chick for that because she loves BM!

Pieced.. i tried to take pics tonight but they turned out crap. And tonight i was just reminded how much i hate BM so im not the best person for this job LOL!

Sorry

OMG that tutorial was awesome! She looked really good after!

The only thing I am confused about is if Bare Minerals and Bare Escentuals are TWO DIFFERENT brands? I thought they were the same - why two names? Gosh!

And I hate to be a whiner but that seemed like a lot of work. I am a no fuss girl. I am used to using pressed powder foundation with the sponge. Takes me like 5 mins at the most to do my face with foundaiton.

cool link, crrista! thanks.

pieced, sorry i can't help. i don't use it.

lorrine, it's the same thing! it's bare escentuals's product. the name of the foundation kit is bare minerals.

I looks like a lot of work in the pics but it actually is pretty quick to do. I love mine, will probably never use another.

Just wanted to know what kind of coverage can you get from this?

That tutorial was awesome. She looks great, but until she does her hair, etc. I don't really see a significant difference that would make me want to go out and buy it.

wow the tutorial was awesome... I have to admit i am a bit surprised. I didnt know if what i thought about the line but now i might have to investigate a bit more into it.

Latest posts

Back