Long Lasting Lipstick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm always on a never ending search for a lipstick that lasts but, I end up with a lipstick that is so drying and wears off so gross! I've been using L'OREAL Endless Color. I'm really surprised at how well this lasts. Its very creamy and lasts honestly for about 4 hours, thats pretty good! What are some of your favorites?

Whatever you do, stay far away from the MF Lipfinity/CG Outlast lippies. Not only are they drying, but they flake off in pieces. Totally unattractive.
rolleyes.gif
I haven't found any really long wearing lippies, but I don't find anything to last on my lips for more than a couple of hours. I really like Revlon Super Lustrous l/s!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Whatever you do, stay far away from the MF Lipfinity/CG Outlast lippies. Not only are they drying, but they flake off in pieces. Totally unattractive.
rolleyes.gif
I haven't found any really long wearing lippies, but I don't find anything to last on my lips for more than a couple of hours. I really like Revlon Super Lustrous l/s!
biggrin.gif
Oh man you are SO right about Max Factor!! Wasn't that terrible! I couldn't believe how nasty that was.

Hello! Maybelline’s Superstay liquid lipsticks are very good and long lasting. Too Faced also have some good options although the shades that they offer are limited but good formulation. I recommend you to use a good lip balm underneath, it will make sure your lips don’t turn chappy.

Latest posts

Back