Ion Hair Dryers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just wanted to let you know about a hair dryer I got a few days ago. I've been hearing so much about Ion hair dryers so I decided to get one. I shopped around and quickly realized that most were $60 or more, I'm not willing to spend that much on a hair dryer. So, at the recommendation of a hair stylist I picked up the Conair Ion Shine hair dryer. It was $28.00, not bad. This dryer is great!! I blowdry my hair straight everyday and I also get it colored and hilited every 4 or 5 weeks which is very hard on my hair. This dryer really cuts down on the frizz and it makes my hair so shiney. Also, it doesn't take as long to dry my hair. I'm really glad I got this and I didn't have to spend a ton either. Just though ya'll might be interested.

I bought the Conair Ion Hairdryer too and I love it! I didn't want to pay the big bucks for one so I ended up getting this from Target. It dries my hair quicker and is quieter than my old one.

Latest posts

Back