Npotw 3/5 - 3/11

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh... mine look like crap. :sick: After having acrylics on them for pretty much YEARS back to back... I finally decided to take them off & give my nails a chance to breathe. So I invested in just about every strenthener and treatment I could find, and I just have a sloppy french at the moment. lol My nails are very thin and would always grow long, but be like paper - so I always got the acrylic to keep them from breaking. Now - who knows, maybe they'll be stronger this time around. They're pretty ripped up and horrible now... Gotta wait for the ends to grow out :wacko:

Whoa, did you do that yourself, what self control you've got, with put on the white part sp precise:clap...

Well, this week, my nails are Dark Red, with metallic design on them...

Nail hardener - Miracle Nails

Dark Red - Mavaila - Las Vegas

Metalic - Isadora - 30 Glitzy Stone

Propose - Two way nail art, pen and brush

Great nails girls!

Pieced, did you drew the designs on yourself?

Yeah:smilehappyyes:, I did, it took a lot of patience:icon_chee...

Great nails girls!

Mine are bare as usual. I just buff them to keep them looking shiny.

I'm tempted to go with purple this week. I took my nail polish off on Saturday and I haven't decided what to do with them next.

thanks gals.. although they do really look horrible! lol They're like an 'artists work'... the ones that look good from afar, but far from good! lol :wacko:

Just try soaking your nails in vitamin e oil and get a basic biweekly manicure. I do not like wraps for that reason. I find that wraps damage the nail bed. I am fortunate that my nails are naturally hard. I used to like wraps because they made the nail have a very pretty shape. I have not wrapped my nails in over 6 years. :smilehappyyes:

very pretty nails, janelle and pieced!

janelle, i can't believe you took yours off! you had them on FOREVER! LOL mine are so gross after taking my acrylics off, but they're going back on once i get a job ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they make my hands look much more attractive, but definitely not in the long run :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

bare right now but i plan on painting them tonight. my left thumb nail got caught in a shirt and tore. so, now i have 9 long nails and one short nail and it drives me nuts! i'll post tomorrow. hopefully i wont forget. haha. but, nice looking nails ladies!

my nails were a lot longer just yesterday until i tore a thumb nail. so, i cut them all short and put clear gloss on.

Are we doing toes too? I will have toes this week since spring seems to be here in Virginia already :w00t:

Sure, you can post pics of your toes too. Go ahead!

Lucky you to have spring already, we still have loads of snow here.

Back