Philosophy: Falling in love

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey has anyone tried philosophys falling in love?? I hear good things about it. I love philosophys products but i cant remember what falling in love smells like. I read that it is a pheromone perfume. I remember testing it in sephora but i forget if i liked it or not.

i smelled this the other day and i don't remember what it smells like it, either, but i did like it, just not enough to buy it.

It is fresh. The only drawback is the price. Last time I looked was like $45 for a little bottle.

I have this fragrance, and to me, it smells like cotton candy or some other sweet treat like that. I like it fairly well, but often when I wear it, I get people asking what that food smell is, or what smells like candy or cookies. I don't really like to be perceived as smelling like food, so I don't plan to repurchase. I do like Amazing Grace from Philosophy, but it fades quickly on me, so I never get any compliments from others on it.

I've worn both Falling In Love and Amazing Grace. Falling In Love is a different, you can't quite put your hands on it scent. Amazing Grace reminds me of soap, it just gives a clean scent. I would not repurchase them.

I see I replied like 2 weeks ago. Today at work I finally asked my coworker what she was wearing, because I've been smelling it for the past few weeks but never wanted to ask, cause I hate buying something someone else is wearing at the moment cause I won't wear it. SURE ENOUGH it was Falling in Love. Luckily I'm leaving in a few months, because I'm going to buy it.

I've never smelled anything by Philosophy. I take it this is a perfume, right?

i think i may have tried philosophy's falling in love scent, but i'm not sure.

i use philosophy's pure grace ( clear, while bottle). it has a fresh, just got out of

the shower scent. i love it. i also tried the other two scents from the line and they

are nice too. but my favorite is the :smilehappyyes: pure grace

This is one that I thought smelled like cotton candy to me. I love Baby Grace, Amazing Grace, and Pure Grace though! I can't live without them!

I'm nervous, I just ordered a huge gift set of this because it was the today's special value on qvc yesterday... so not sure if I will like it though. They had the four peice gift set available in falling in love and amazing grace, and I bought both because it was an awesome deal. I ended up cancelling the amazing grace set though, because I have a tiny bottle of it, and I don't like it at all. I think I'm trying to make myself like it because it is such a popular scent... but it's just not me, and I don't like the smell. I hope Falling in Love smells better.

Falling In Love is a gorgeous scent! If they made it in an EDP instead of just a Spray Fragrance, I'd still wear it daily. For me at least, the scent doesn't last very long at all. It has decent lasting power, but doesn't seem to "hold up" for longer than 3-4 hours. I do prefer the scent of Amazing Grace though.

I just got it today, and I have to say... I like it sooo much more than Amazing Grace! I'm glad I got it. It doesn't seem like it'll last too long though. I think overall, I'm not too impressed with Philosophy perfumes. I like this one though!

Back