Liv Tyler's make up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.thefunnypage.com/no-makup/liv-tyler.jpg

They show a picture without her make up on next to it and think she looks just as lovely! Anyway I know she is the model for Givenchy make up so I wondered if you all think she is wearing Givenchy make up? I went past their counter the other day and all of their Prism! blushers look so sparkly not like what she has on her cheeks. I love her flawless pale skin though!

She is beautiful! I loved her in Lord of the Rings, her makeup was so flawless and glowy in it!

Oh I love Liv Tyler! I think she is very pretty. As far as the makeup, I don't really know.

i couldnt tell you about the makeup since i dont have anything from givinchy but i think she's totally pretty without makeup too.

she does look great without MU, its just the pose that makes her look silly. i guess thats the best they could do because they KNOW she has flawless skin irl, lol.

She is stunning with and without makeup. She has the most beautiful complexion.

her blush looks a bit sparkly, though! you should try the blush on. i have "sparkly" blushes that come on somewhat matte on me.

she looks very cute!

I like Liv Tyler. She's so timeless beautiful. I think the one on the left was just the bad picture of her. :wassatt:

do you think so? I did have a swipe of Givenchy blushers but IMO it looks like she is wearing MAC Dollymix

I think she looks lovely without makeup! I think her sister Mia is beautiful too.

i agree she looks as lovely without makeup. about the makeup i don't know, but if you're interested in one blusher, i suggest you try it anyway.

Funny, on her no-makeup photo she looks like a regular girl . Beautiful still

I don't know what she uses but i think this is what they call the 'polished' look?

Latest posts

Back