*NEW* Benefit Color Plump w/ Pics...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So the Boutiques just got the *NEW* Color PLump pencils and I am in love!!! These are lipstick chubby pencils that contain a Tri-Peptide formula to plump up and smooth out lips. These pencils were even scientifically proven to enhance lip texture and size...cool! I bought 2 of the 3 colors and the jumbo sharpener to go with them. Here's the pics!

Love Ya! A Peachy Pink with Gold Shimmer

3641-YooHooFOTD.jpg

Hey Sailor! A Mauve Plum..

3641-HeySailor.jpg

In case you want to know I am also wearing.....

Dandelion

Groundhog Day Shadow

HighBrow

BrowZing Dark

Max Factor LP Mascara

Sorry I look a little greasy. I worked all day and came home and took these pics at 9pm. By the way the pencils retail $20 and the sharpener $3.

*These don't come out in Dept. Stores until April, but they are in Boutiques*

This isn't one of those tingly lip plumpers that puff you up right away. These pencils work over time. With continued use of the Color Plump your lips will show visible improvement. A Before and After wouldn't really work..

how cool! it looks/sounds good. thanks for the info!

and of course, you're looking lovely as usually :flowers:

ooooooo im looking for a nice chubby pencil, so i think i have found the one im looking for now.

thanks for the info!

WHOOOOO! I went to work today and ended up buying Yoo-Hoo Color plump because that color is FREAKING AMAZING. I wanted to eat it up. Believe me, I don't need another lipstick.. but I needed this. OMG.. flip out.

Back