Your Makeup Collection in $$$$$

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Ladies!!

Let's all do a guess-estimate of how much $$$ we have invested in MU collection?

When posting these..plese specify which dollar value it is (ex: USD CAD, etc)

I'll do mines tonight..gota get my spreadsheet from my computer at home :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Post 'em girls!! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Since I just entered the high end brands, I was never really concerned with the prices of d/s prices. So, unfortunately, I would have no way of knowing. Plus, I get ALOT of my items from Ebay, so the prices wouldn't accurately reflect the value of my collection. I can only speculate that most of the ladies here have spent thousands of dollars.

The last time i counted was in November and i think it totaled about €3800 which is roughly about $4592.

I knew you was going to say somewhere in that region, gawd I'd love to see your whole collection I think I'd be in heaven :icon_love

Yup, the site is pretty cool I signed up for it last night.. I just gota start putting my MU on there lol I'm too lazy couldn't start last night hehe:icon_bigg

i can't really appraise mine, a lot of it was bought on e-bay for dirt cheap. Retail value is probably around $1500, about $150 of it is brushes.

Sheesh, that would be hard for me. i don't really keep up with the amt. I have bought a lot of 2 for one..or on sale. or special promotions. I really just keep up with if it's a good deal and worth it to me.

Lina - No wonder $20 was low to you. Well, I'm a single mother, so if I have $20 a month, I'd say you can have more!! Hell, you could even have $50 or $100 after the no-buy!

I don't want to know. Seriously, it's that high of a dollar figure. I use to buy things I didn't need/want or use. I wish I had most of that money back.

OMG!! i best get shopping, i dont know how much iv spent but i do know its nowhere near how much you have spent. :icon_eek: just to think that doesnt include RAOK's either and u get discounts:icon_eek: you must have loadssssssssssssssssss!!

Latest posts

Back