Help me do eyeshadow like this!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK girls, I love this eyelook:icon_love and would like to achieve it but don't know how. I am an amateur at doing eyeshadow and need you ladies help!!!!!! Please give suggestions for the colors I should get/use and brushes I should use. Also step by step instructions would be helpful and nice. I am clueless as to where to start:wacko: . If any of you girls would be so nice as to do a tutorial on this it would be so much appreciated. Please somebody help me. :sdrop:

who the hell is that girl?? can i kill her for being too pretty? lol. she looks like a barbie doll.

I would use MAC Naked Lunch under the browbone, black or dark brown eyeliner on the upper and lower lashes,embark (maybe it's my eyes, but it looks like a brown color on the lids) or carbon on the lid. I wish I could see their eyes closed. For the fourth picture, I would use Trax and Knight Divine.

I think I've seen her online here:wassatt:, but I so don't remeber her name...

Really none......I wanted to make my next MU purchase to be for this eye look..........so recommendation of brands/ colors would be so great!

Trisha is right. She basically has this brown almost bronzy color on lid and black or very dark purple on crease, shimmery white to highlight on browbone and duct. She has tons of mascara on and very heavy eye liner. In person this look might be exaggerating but in picture is absolutely nice!

Others will probably recommend different products but heres what I'd suggest

going by the first pic -

Firstly a Black eyeliner - you could try Blacktrack fluidline or Engraved powerpoin pencil (I really recommend these they are waterproof, long lasting pencils)

Then for the brown e/shadow under her bottom lashes it looks like a matte dark brown to me(but could look matte as the picture has been photoshopped so try Espresso (for a matte brown) or Tempting or Bronze (for a shimmer). The colour she has used to highlight under her brown bone and on the inner corners is pretty light so I'd probably go with Phloof

For the blush try Sunbasque or Peachykeen and as for the lipsticks I dont really have any suggestions as I don't own anything that is so light/frosted pink but I think Pretty please could be ideal.

All the products I've mentioned are from MAC as I don't really use any other brands so not really sure about any products from other brands.

And a couple of eye shadow colour suggestion for the last picture maybe tempting or bronze across the lid and black tied in the crease and used to line

Isnt it just unfair how gorgeous some people can be... whenever I *try* an eye that smokey I just look punched

In other news Ive been on the hunt for a beautiful brown shadow lately , all the ones I have are not so great , and I love the brown color on the lid of the girl in the last picture. Any suggestions as to what color that may be? [PS- so I thought about it a little more and I guess Im looking for a light shimmery brown? Like in that picture :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> All the shimmery browns I have seem too dark]

Sorry to butt in your thread lol.

But as far as that last picture goes it looks like that brown all over lid and crease with Black Tied on outer V , blending into crease and lash line , fake lashes and lots of liner , a brown shadow again swept under the lower lashes , and that really pretty white as a highlight on her browbones and inner corners?

:wassatt: ..

Aaw doesn't anyone know?

Sorry if this is considered 'bumping' and if so , and its not allowed , I wont do it again sorry lol!

:heart: ...

Latest posts

Back