Makeover I did on Inez....by Amanda!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my stepsister Inez. She has a one year-old daughter and I felt she needed a little pampering! Here's Before....

3641-NezBeforePic.jpg

And here's the After!

3641-NezAfterPic2.jpg

I used.....

DiorSkin 301 Foundation

Sugar Tropic Tan Bronzer on cheeks

Benefit Dandelion on Apples of cheeks

Benefit Lemon-Aid as shadow primer

Shu Beige on lid

MAC Amber Lights in inner crease

MAC Embark in outer crease

Benefit HighBrow under brow

Benefit BrowZing in Dark

Benefit BabeCakes in Black

Benefit Smolder Lip Pencil

MAC Baumy Bronze TLC

Max Factor LP Mascara

Enjoy! I call this look "Bahama Mama" Bronzed and lovely!!

She looks pretty on the first pic but :w00t: :w00t: @ the second pic! That's an amazing makeover.

you did a beautiful job! :icon_chee the before and after pics really help you to see the difference.

Absolutely beautiful! :clap Well done, Amanda. I agree with Sanya. Inez looks gorgeous in her before pic, too. Thanks for sharing the Bahama Mama makeover with us.

Wow, she is so pretty! I love make-overs like this - where they still look like the girl but even more beautiful. She has a natural beauty which the make up hasn't hidden.

Nice job

Inez.. wow! She looks fantastic! Did Jem even recognize her mommy? I think that High Brow really looks great and helps brighten her eyes up. Does she already have/use it? Tell her KRISTA said to use it everyday. Aww.. I want to come over and play with you guys.

Wow Amanda, you've done an amazing job! Awesome transformation! She looks gorgeous!

WOW! Seeing things like this make me even more excited that I found this site.

She's beautiful.

Great job I agree with the others. I like how she looks like herself but better. That was nice of you to do that for her a pick me up.

Latest posts

Back