How much are you willing to spend on a handbag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tricky question, but good. I don't want to spend so much on a handbag that I don't have anything to put in it...:) I would say the most I have spent on a handbag is $80. I would pay more if I REALLY liked it and I could afford it.

Not much at all really. I'd say $20 is about my average. If I really like it and it looks to be one of a kind $30 - $40, even for my "imitation" designer bags. I'm actually planning on getting in to making my own here in the next few weeks. I bought some supplies at the craft store, so I just have to revamp my sewing skills.

Melis, you are getting really crafty and I <3 it! The jewelry you made was beautiful, and I'm sure the handbags will be just as hott.

I just bought my most expensive handbag ---> it's leather and really cute, yet big enough for all of my stuff. It's from Antropologie but I got it at Marshalls for 50$.

I don't think I've spent more than $30 .... I usually stick to sales at department stores like Penny's or Kohl's :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL...

It depends on how much I like the purse. The most $ I have ever spent was $325 on a coach purse.

well, i'm really into handbags and that's one thing that i will definately splurge on if i find something that i absolutely love. the most i'd spend is probaby $400.00.

i dunno. maybe like $200-$300. but it depends cause i want a gucci or balenciaga

With the way I jam stuff in my handbags.....there is no way I could spend that much money. If I was more organized I would throw it down, but I can't seem to get my ISH straight.

i am guilty on spending 500 dollars on a dooney and bourke purse. My mom got me a 200 dollar Coach purse and I spent 150 on a Juicy Couture one. I have had some fake louis vioutton purses but none of the real thing yet!

My mom spent 1,500 on a Prada purse/wallet/coin purse/cosmetic bag set!!!! now thats bad!!!!!

I don't own any designer bags yet, but I if I had up to $500 to spend on a bag I would. The most expensive bag I own costed around $100; although I do have a few bags I made, which are priceless to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This sounds scary..........I like it.:icon_cool

Actually, I am lemming a J. Crew purse for $169.00 right now....and think that is as high as I would go...

I'm just way too darn hard on shoes and purses to buy anything really expensive. Plus the fact that I like classic styles that won't go out of fashion next season....so like L.V. would not be for me at all.

Depends! If I had the money-I would be willing to pay whatever the bag costs..normally though I don't fork over alot.

Latest posts

Back