Rave for Physicians Formula!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I did some drug store haulin' today and i ran across a mineral make up by Physicians Formula called Mineral Wear. I tried it as soon as i got home and i must say, WOW! i'm in love with it. Really evens out your skin tone, it's for breakout prone skin and it's Talc free. I also bought the Baked Oatmeal quad e/s and the colors are gorgeous.. they're meant to be worn dry or wet. Have any of you tried Physicians Forumla's line?

oh thats cool you like it maria, i know neatruogena came out with it to! i never tried that line but i heard good things about it

YEP!! I have the Mineral Wear Pressed Powder in Bronzer and it is lovely! I was very suprised by that product... I also will sometimes use their Yellow creamy concealer duo thing as a base for concealer under my eyes if I have super dark circles.

I have physicians formula 's water-based foundation and its very very good!

Yes, i saw this too and i felt like i was making a life or death decision deciding between the two :laughing: I've heard good things about the Neutrogena one too, and it looked so pretty.

Very cool! I didn't see the bronzer but, i'm going to have to check that out because i am a bronzer feind and i'm loving this brand right now.

So does this give great coverage? Like for pores or you don't have this problem?

I have a few of the eyeshadow pallettes with the 3 little balls in them and I love them! I use the purple one all the time- i've never tried them wet though

I was at Target today and I was looking at those stuff too! I was debating whether to try any...but decided not to, since I didn't know much about the brand. But after hearing all the raves, I have to go and get them!

yeah, i have to rave about PF too! i like the baked blushes cuz they sort of remind me of the MAC's MSF

I have this pressed powder too and I like it as well.... I also have the yellow concealer but I do not like it... I find it too heavy and dry for under my eyes ..it turns my fine lines into huge wrinkles!!!! it's now just part of you pile on dislikes!!!!!

i have their baked bronzer and like it a lot, but their under eye concealer is too heavy for me.

cool, i want to check it out sometime!

I love their baked sand collection, have it in golden and the blues (greyish).

also like their concealer duo with green and natural.

i'm in love with their bronzer too! i use it as a pressed powder to set my foundation and it matches my skintone perfectly. i've tried both mac and prescriptives loose powders and they don't even compare to my pf pressed. :clap

I just purchased Mineral Wear Pressed Powder and I like it, too. It gives a nice, natural finish. I've used it as powder over my foundation so far, but not alone. I'm not sure if it is supposed to be used alone or not?

I was looking at this in Wal-Mart today!! I was going to buy the mineral foundation, but I'm a little skeptical to switch to powder, because I've always used liquid/heavy coverage foundation. But here lately I have been wanting to try something mineral..anyway I ended up buying Maybelline Pure Makeup! It's still liquid, but it at least it's like 50% water! I'm going to use it tommarrow morning for the first time so I will let you guys know how it goes..(just in case your interested). After I use this Maybelline though, I think I'm going to take the plunge into the mineral world....lol

Back