Todays Eye

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Todays eye.

Sorry so blurry, post yours *chickens*

2004_0802Me0011.jpg

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Todays eye.Sorry so blurry, post yours *chickens*

2004_0802Me0011.jpg

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki What mascara are you using? Good question, cause I'd like to know too.

Your eyes are a knock-out.

sardonic_rats_in_specs.gif

Thanks, I have my Dads pretty blue eyes. For the eyeliner I used Bobbi Brown Gel liner, I love that stuff! Originally Posted by donnamaryuk WOW What lovely pretty eyes and i love the eyeliner. Eye lashes to die for.

Thanks Irish!

They are IrishEyes after all
wink.gif

I'm still waiting on y'all to post yours
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Irishgirl Hiya TinyD!
I saw this pic early this morning and wanted to comment on how pretty your eyecolor is! Lovely! You have gorgeous eyes girl!!! *wink-flutter-flutter-wink*

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Thanks Irish! They are IrishEyes after all
wink.gif

I'm still waiting on y'all to post yours
icon_lol.gif

I'd love to post mine but unfortunately,I'm still technologically challenged..NO digicam
frown.gif
Maybe for X-mas

Originally Posted by Irishgirl LOL! I am gonna ask my hubster for a "digicam 101" lesson and I will try to post my eye looks here in the near future. Ali needs to post hers too cuz she's got really pretty green eyes! Yeah... and I've gotta see this "vanilla pig" that Alli wears. I bet chocolate pig is da bomb! :mad:)

Originally Posted by Californian Yeah... and I've gotta see this "vanilla pig" that Alli wears. I bet chocolate pig is da bomb! :mad:) Ry..You know I wouldn't steer you wrong..Vanilla pig. is DA BOMB!!It looks fab alone,as a highlighter or to add Oomph to those drab and dreary shades..You can also mix it with lipgloss or lipstick and it's totally changes it..And the jar you get literally lasts for what seems like forever

You sexy mama you!!! I totally love it!!!

Great idea to post your eye pics!!

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Todays eye.Sorry so blurry, post yours *chickens*

2004_0802Me0011.jpg

Originally Posted by allisong Ry..You know I wouldn't steer you wrong..Vanilla pig. is DA BOMB!!It looks fab alone,as a highlighter or to add Oomph to those drab and dreary shades..You can also mix it with lipgloss or lipstick and it's totally changes it..And the jar you get literally lasts for what seems like forever If Alli speaks, I suggest that you listen. She has some kind of psychic thing going on where she can make predictions. No fooling. She even predicted SmartStyle's long trip to Asia. Even better than that, she predicted that I would like YSL Touche Ec. and Dior concealer and Jane Iradale mineral base/foundation.

So watch out. Vanilla pig must be the next hottie!

arg-wink-real.gif

Originally Posted by Californian If Alli speaks, I suggest that you listen. She has some kind of psychic thing going on where she can make predictions. No fooling. She even predicted SmartStyle's long trip to Asia. Even better than that, she predicted that I would like YSL Touche Ec. and Dior concealer and Jane Iradale mineral base/foundation.

So watch out. Vanilla pig must be the next hottie!

arg-wink-real.gif

Alliababwa has spoken and May your camel never spit into the wind
biggrin.gif

"WOW"... Kim your eyes are gorgeous! They are the same color has my hubbys, both of my daughters got their Daddies beautiful baby blues. The eyeliner and mascara that you used really enhance your pretty eyes. I gotta admit I didn't know what Vanilla Pig was so I did an AOL search, the first thing that came up was a drink made with Smirnoff vodka, so I thought "OK, so some of the ladies at MUT are serious about their beverages", but then I checked out the next thing that came up which was ebay and they had it on there, DUH...it finally hit me that pig meant pigment, you guys have got to type s-l-o-w for me sometimes
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 "WOW"... Kim your eyes are gorgeous! They are the same color has my hubbys, both of my daughters got their Daddies beautiful baby blues. The eyeliner and mascara that you used really enhance your pretty eyes. I gotta admit I didn't know what Vanilla Pig was so I did an AOL search, the first thing that came up was a drink made with Smirnoff vodka, so I thought "OK, so some of the ladies at MUT are serious about their beverages", but then I checked out the next thing that came up which was ebay and they had it on there, DUH...it finally hit me that pig meant pigment, you guys have got to type s-l-o-w for me sometimes
icon_lol.gif
Hahahahhahah. Cracking up here! Your detective skills paid off! This was so cute, I'm giggling.Cheers!

Latest posts

Back