Rave for Aromaleigh

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got my samples today, talk about fast!

So, I have absolutely NO PLACE to go today, but I played in mu anyway. My hubby keeps saying "all dressed up and noplace to go!" LOL

LOVE the e/s colors, I shouldn't have gotten so many samples because now I want them all. They sent a free sample of lipstick and a pure intense hue. They must look at the other colors you purchase before picking out the extra samples, because both of the extras were perfect colors for me.

As for the mineral foundation, I like it a lot also. I could tell immediately that 2 of the shades were way off. I used the 3rd one and it's about as close of a match as any foundation I've ever had. It is not what I would call full coverage. It definitely evened out my tone though, but I can still see a bit of my freckles through it (which I like.)

Final test will be to see how well it lasts this evening, as I'm sitting around doing nothing.

HQ

I just started to use MMU recently myself & love it. Ive been using the everyday minerals. Im so pissed I never gave MMU a try before this I was always long wearing found queen :laughing: . I will have to check out these shadows thanks for the recs.

Well the main reason that the MMU I decided to try first was Aromaleigh, is because you can buy samples for just a dollor or two from their website and try things before you buy a full size product.

I got 4 shades of the foundation samples because I couldn't tell much from the colors on the monitor. One of them is a perfect match, and I think if I mix in just a bit of the darker one, it would work for this summer when I'm a tiny bit darker. (I don't tan much lol) All of the e/s shades I got were shimmery, but they aren't glitzy, disco kind of shimmery if you know what I mean? I don't know why, I'm on a frosted e/s kick this year.

My mom bought some Physicians Formula MMU in the pressed powder this week and she is in love with it. I'd like to try hers, but she's about 3 shades darker than me LOL

HQ

Back