Staying Power?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok ladies,I've been learning so much from you so I know this question will be an easy one...I don't do full make-up often, but I do like to have a little color on my cheeks, especially in the winter when I look like like the "ghost in the attic"! Since spring is upon us and I just got a new blush (peaches) and bronzer (refined golden) from MAC, I need to figure out how to get them to stay on! By mid day the color is gone......I don't do or want to do foundation of any kind, but I'm not sure what will work. I also have acne prone skin, so the less product (make up) I use on my face the better.

TIA

Second the primer and loose powder suggestion. That is the best way to get any face makeup to stay...

I've had the same question too! I recently bought MAC Peaches and found, although its gorgeous, it disappears during the day. I also don't wear foundation.

Which Smashbox primer do you mean? I looked on their website and theres about 5 different ones lol.

Thanks for the suggestions...I'll give the Smashbox photo finish primer a try and in the meantime use the powder trick.

SeneGences makeup products are designed to stay on all day. I have been using the blush and others since December. The look is the same at 5:00 as it is at 7:00 am. They are all liquid ,so take some time to get used to, but they don't smudge , smear or fade throughout the day. The lipstick is the same way. I am going to a training seminar in California next week hoping to learn more about the technology. You can see the products at www.senegence.com/face2face

Latest posts

Back