Whose FOTD's do you miss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are there any girls that were regular posters in FOTD that you haven't seen in a while and would like to see back? At the top of my head I can name a few: Alliestella, Midgard, SabrinaGermany, Angelina and the other Polish girls

Anyones FOTD's you'd like to see more of?

I rarely get time to look at the FOTD's, but when I do I want to see as many faces, new and old, as possible. I'd like to participate more myself.

i miss, lisa's, liz, jennifer, devin, janelle, all the girls that dont post fotd's no more, i miss you all! :icon_cry:

Hmmm... I miss mine too! lol Its been God knows how long since I've worn makeup... lol There's a bunch I miss seeing regularly, but they do post every so often, so it fills the void :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

i miss many of them.. to name a few from the top of my head: liz, malinda, devin, and Polish girls as well.. there were more, but I cannot remember now.

i haven't posted in awhile, but it's only because like janelle, i rarely wear makeup anymore. i'm always home doing nothing, so yeah, but i plan on doing one tonight/tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Malinda has been super busy with her husband's church ministry etc... I know she misses us all a LOT and of course I have told her countless times that we miss her too! Hopefully soon, things will slow down a bit and she can be on the site more!

YAY!!:clap

BTW, glad that you got your CPU up and running.

I miss all of the talented ladies that posted.

aw. i didn't think anyone would ask for mine :icon_redf :bandit:

i try to, but then i don't have time. lol

Sorry sweetie, we must've got crossed wires. I didn't mean she invented FOTD, just that she was the first to do it on MUT.

I miss these ladies in the FOTD forum/will miss them in the future:

Trisha, Charmaine, Liz, Laura, SabrinaGermany, Midgard, PinkRibbons, Kissesarecandy, Jennifer, KittyM, Devin, Janelle...I´m sure I forgot a few people though

FOTD means Face Of The Day... We have a forum section entitled that which is where all of our lovely ladies post pictures or descriptions of their makeup every day... You can check it out here!

A FOTD means Face of the Day. Here's the link to our FOTD Forum where we post our mu looks of the day.

Back