Thank you Nilufer for the wonderful RAOK!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thank you SO much honey for this surprise RAOK. I really needed it after the awful few weeks i've had with losing friends etc.. and now me leaving MuT.

Love you lots like jelly tots! Cant wait to let the dogs try out the goodies

Edited to add what i got.. ooops!!

Treats for my 2 dogs (my family were like OMG when they saw them!)

Victoria Secret Body Lotion

Clinique Color Surge Butter Shine Lipstick in Delovely

A chocolate easter bunny

A really cute card and gift bag

Laura - great stuff from Nilufer. Ooh ooh - I want that chocolate bunny. Enjoy everything!

You leaving? Wow ...

Nilufer - you tweetie pie!

Ohhhh what an awesome RAOK!!! Nilufer is soooo sweet to everybody!!!

Laura are you leavin MUT?????

what a sweet RAOK...and it´s even better that you received it at the right time to cheer you up

Rather than answer everyone's post individually, i'll just post this once!

No i'm not leaving MuT but i wont be posting much anymore if at all. I think y'all know why. Im not gonna say anything in case this thread gets caged for me talking and i'd like for Nilufer to see the thread.

Love ye all lots like jelly tots (jennifer, jelly tots are sweets and its just something we say in Ireland)

I'm always contactable via email and PM's and dont want to lose contact with any of my friends.

Great RAOK, enjoy it Laura!

I'll miss your posts and if you ever need that Shu Silver backup, you know where to find me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nilufer is pure sweetness! :smilehappyyes: :smilehappyyes: :smilehappyyes: I hope you enjoy your RAOK, Laura.

:w00t: Wow, that was so fast!! I am so glad you got them and you like them. Enjoy them all sweetie and your babies to, hope they like them. I've been having a really bad day and gone all day so just finally saw this. You're most welcome!

sorri u've had a rough day ...

Laura .... enjoy you goodies .....

Thank you, I had to run around doing arrons all day and that was not enough I came home to a broken laptop (it is only 4 months old!!! and I've already spent 1 hr with Dell on the phone). I have to use my desktop computer which I share with my daughter. That is not the problem but Dell is not being nice to me right now, making me sick!!! :sick:

Latest posts

Back