Anyone tried this?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Toni Brattin Tan Secret Tanner

I saw in on HSN the other day, and of course the demonstration had me sold! The reviews on the site are mixed , just wondering if anyone has tried it and how it worked :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My mom has it.. she really likes it. Although she had to stop using it after awhile because she was getting those 'dirty' looking patches --- it's common with most self tanners, so I wouldn't blame the product, but otherwise it got her pretty dark! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol and the main point that the lady on TV was saying was how you don't get those marks and patches. i want to try it but i am afraid to use it on my face, i havent found a self tanner that is oil-free and works well on the face ...i am very fair skinned so to get a tan, takes a lot of sun for me

Well, she was probably going a little overboard with the application --- lol she's not one to follow directions well ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think she just used too much, and applied another 'coat' too soon after applying the one before.

Back