What do you like from Wet N' Wild?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
to me that brand of makeup just screams "Teenager". Probably the only thing I like from them is the Silk Finish Blush in Naive. (I've tried some products from them: Cream eyeshadow in Blue Heaven, AOS, Silk finish blush in Pearlesent Pink, Shadow Pot in Fine Wink and Cornflower, Mega Slicks Lip Gloss in Clear, their Pressed Powder, and some other Mega Slicks Lip Glosses.)

maybe I'm over looking this brand, Do you think I should give it another Shot?

anyways, what do you like about Wet n' Wild?

Post away!

My friend had the clear lip plumper and I tried it. It actually works-plumps instantly. I wouldn't compare it to Lip fusion or anything like that, but it does work. Their lip/eye pencils are ok, the sticks are really long and they have a big color selection. Great if you want to experiment with new colors w/o breaking the bank!

I like the lip and eyeliners, glosses, shadows, glitter, bronzer, liquid eyeliner, nailpolish, and some lipsticks. Pretty much all their stuff!

But the eyeliners and lip liners are real winners I think.

I have been using Wet N Wild 's powder bronzer for 2 years. I like the color ( tan , not orange ) and it easily does the same job as a $35 - $50 High end one :icon_smil

I've tried their lip gloss tubes and they are pretty decent as well...

Believe it or not their Tinted Moisturizer is the best I've ever used. It gives light coverage and just a nice natural healthy glow, the look I've been looking for. I combine two shades and came up with the perfect match for my skin. I can't believe I found it with W&W either but after many recs I finally broke down and tried it and I LOVE it! $3.99 and CVS and Walgreens seem to rotate BOGO on W&W. Unreal! Oh, yeah and I haven't been a teenager for a long time!! :satisfied:

I have a peachy lipgloss that I like from Wet N Wild. I also like some of their nail polishes, not the best quality....but I like the price and color selection.

My girls buy Wet N Wild alot.

i've never tried it and to be quite honest, i've never even looked at them. i just always past right by it!

i had their beige lipstick, it was a nice color, lasted but smelled funky. their glosses were my favorite my teenage years. thats about it i think.

So far I've been pretty impressed with their Ultimate Cover Smooth Foundation...The foundation goes on light and translucent and I haven't had a blemish yet...lol..and I said yet...but I've been using them for awhile...

Now if only I can find a light powder that looks as good...lol

Their lipliners pretty good but seems to go on harsh at times and not to happy, personally, witht their eyeliners but I'm pretty picky about that. Lol

I tried W&W waterproof mascara in black and the duo color eyeshadow. I've used the eyeshadow in green for 2 yrs and it really suited my "traditional asian small eyes" :satisfied: ...

the mega eyes cream eye shadow in cafe au lait is good. I've used the lipbalms to make my own pigment tinted gloss/balms too.

I like their nailpolishes -- most are 99 cents or $1.99, so I can play around with buying several colors! I like bright colors on my toenails ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't tried anything else though, nothing has really appealed to me (or it was just the same color as something I already had so I didn't bother).

yeah when i was younger i used to buy the nailpolishes all the time. Ive thought about buying the clear gloss but i have so many that im still thinking whether or not i should get it. lol

The pencils are great, but I agree, they're too long to fit in a makeup bag, grrr. I love the lip pencil in the infamous shade #666, which I think they finally gave a name but I don't know it! I also like their small eyeshadow pots, I have Sensual Sage and Plum Silva, and they're so pretty and shimmery. Not very heavily pigmented, but, hey they're cheap.

I love their lipglosses and blush in Heather Silk. Their blushes actually lasts all day long.

Latest posts

Back