Elf products anyone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a few things from there....I love the foundation brush! The moisture lip color (pens) are ok.....I haven't used the other stuff yet.....hope that helps a little :satisfied:

The only thing I've ever tried from them are makeup brushes. I have an entire set I got for $1.00 each brush.

hahahaha !! is that a steal or what.

I recieved alot of their products a week ago! I love their glosses their nail polishes and their brushes! Eyeshadows are pretty much a waste, eyeliners and mascara so-so! But I will say I will be purchasing their glosses and brushes again! I'm into the scent of them and some of the colors are great! And I am a NW-45 (african-american) in MAC foundation! So this is rare for cheaply priced cosmetics ladies!:clap

I like the glosses and the shimmering facial whip, but the powder products aren't so great.

I've only tried one product from their line and I actually like it. (Found it at Target). It's the Shielding Gloss with SPF 15 in Chai (a very light peachy gold). It has decent staying power and a brush applicator. I like using it to highlight the center of my lips when I'm wearing a darker lipstick.

What the heck?! I'll bite... Looking into it now... As I've mentioned before, I live in the boonies... Target is about an hour away *lol*

I just purchased a concealer, foundation, and powder in two different "tones" each (Tone #2 & #3)... Plus I got blotter papers... The total order w/ shipping is $12.00 sent via USPS Priority Mail... I should have it within 5-7 days... Considering the distance to Target with gas at $3.20 per gallon here (18-gallon tank that only takes super unleaded too), it's WAY cheaper for me to have ordered it online... I'll let everyone know how it works...

Now the foundation, concealer was one of the things I didn't like, it didn't cover anything! Hopefully it will work you though!!!! But i use it on my lips to keep my lipglosses on longer and i love it!!!

Those dirty, dirty people at e.l.f!!! How about I ordered that stuff last night and I receive an e-mail first thing this morning about a 10% off sale for today only!!! Just my luck!!! Hmmmm, I should call and see if they'll give me the 10% since I placed my order after Midnight.... *lmao*

Haha I love this stuff. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just got my first order, and the only thing I didn't like was their liquid eyeliner as It crumbles off over time! But it'll do for now i guess :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I especially love their custom eye compacts (Love love love their custom eyeshadow, seriously only $1?!) and eyelash curler! That thing's curl lasted through 5 hours of grueling practice out in 106 degree weather, great stuff!

I love :

• Liquid eyeliner (doesnt crumble for me...ive had it since 8am and now its about to be 4pm)
  • Tone Corrector Concealor (perfect for giving those crisp lines on the eye of your eyes where the eyeshadow is and it conceals what I need on my face)
  • All the lippies so cheap and perfect i love the one that are put into the element 4 palette thing with the mirror its a huge mirror!
  • Shimmering Facial Whipp
  • All Over Color Stick - Permission i use it as a base at times over MAC paints

i love their brushes and lotion(which isn't a dollar). everything else i bought from them has gone to waste, but its okay cause when i ordered from them, i had a code for 50% off :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

WHAT??!! Gas is $3.20 where you live?!!! That's awesome! The cheap gas in my neck of the woods just went DOWN to $3.95!!!!

Anyway, I wasn't terribly impressed with e.l.f

Their facial whip is just okay. The concealer is just okay. And the stick foundations are just okay.

Blushes are terrible, eye-shadows are terrible, mascara is bad, and glosses are nothing to write home about.

I bought one brush (the blending one)... I thought it was awful. But then again, every item was $1... so I guess if you bear that in mind, then it's not bad.

Latest posts

Back