Tarte on QVC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just want to let everyone know that Tarte Cosmetics will be on QVC twice tomorrow (Sunday, April 2).

Times:

5-6 am EST

6-7 pm EST

I'm excited!

Not necessarily. They MAY have specially priced "kits" but usually the prices are the same as retail for individual items. They may even say that the price is lower than retail but I recommend checking the Sephora or Tarte sites to see what the actual retail is.

Hopefully, I won't forget. Could someone call and remind me to watch tomorrow? :hehe: I'll have to set my TiVo.

I am so addicted to QVC lately. Even if I don't buy anything I LOVE to watch. I have never seen a Tarte special. I watched BE the other nite and then Laura Gellar last nite. Didn't order anything either time but man I love watching. Sometimes the girls act so nutty. Love it. :clap

I ordered the Beauty 4-piece Discovery Kit...:icon_smil ..just couldn't help myself...LOL I am gonna be so broke..but, ya gotta work for something..

Back