Tutorials Suggestion/Request Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for some spring time looks. Do some of you have an eye tutorial for pinks or purples or both. I just went to Mac today and got budding beauty and satellite dreams. I wouldn't mind using some black tied, shroom or all that sparkles with them. Anything close to those colors in a tut would be great. P.S. Macgoddess your great and if you can do a tut on some colors like these I would love it.

Hey guys! If you have a request or suggestion for a future tutorial POST IT HERE!!

Remember, anyone can do a tut! If you want to tackle a suggestion/request that someone made, then post that you will do the tutorial in this thread and crank one out! :icon_smil

Happy tutorials guys! :clap

Could someone do a bronzed all over/sungoddess kinda look? A whole face one.

What about a tutorial on how to use fluidlines smudged? I can not get over it!

hi! id like to put a suggestion in for a picture tutorial on liquid eyeliner as i am having trouble doing those cute little flicks mine always end up too long and looking like a drag queen cleopatra.....help!!! im fine with doing them on others but its on myself that i cant do it!!!! cant work out where to look up down sideways etc when doing it.....

thanks

shellya australia xx

ps great tutorial on blending....helped heaps!!!! :laughing:

Hey,

I'd really love for someone to do something on how to get different shapes with eyeshadow, eg. a cateye.

Thanks,

x.

hello.

i was wondering if anyone can make a tutorial for eyes without double eylids, or eyes i with very small eyelids. i have a hard time putting on eye make up because i don't have a big crease.

thank you :satisfied:

I would LOVE to see a tutiorial of how to use different makeup brushes.This may sound silly but i have owned lots of brushes and yet i didin't know the correct way or technique to get the best results .There are so many differnt brushes out there, it would be good to see them being used to create different looks.

hi guys! im having such a hard time in applying liquid eyeliner. do u have any tips and tricks or tutorials? thanx a bunch! :)

ok i need some good but not overpowering smokey type eye tutorial i would also need the names of the makeup color used plz HELP

i also need some good liner and e/s blending brushes

i would like it to look something like the pics. if the show!:g:

I hpe someone can hel you.

By the way, I've merged this thread to the tutorial request thread.

Oh yeah! That's a really good tutorial idea!

I have a huge problem getting the bottom lash lined right... I normally just line the rim w/ pencil liner, but I want to do it with the e/s as I've seen on a lot of FOTDs... Anyone want to help a gal w/ that tutorial???

I would be extremely grateful if someone did me a tutorial for the "Standard outer 3/4 corner look" I have no idea what it actually is but my friend suggested I try it as I have wide set hooded eyes.

Anyone?

hi i m new here and would like to hv a tutorial of creating a 'smokey eyes'. thks

Latest posts

Back