MAC haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After hearing all the raves about the new MAC foundation, I decided to check it out myself. I got matched up with my color and the MA applied it on. Oh man, it looks so good! I like a full coverage foundation without looking too cakey or thick and this worked great!

Studio Fix Fluid NC30

All That Glitters e/s

Shimmersand Shadestick

#7 eye lashes

Fast Response Eye Cream

Early Bloomer lipgloss

I will take pics tomorrow.

ETA: here are the pics. I also compared my previous foundation so you could see the color difference.

kúl! :icon_smil oh please post pictures it would be nice to see how the foundation works. i think i need a better foundation, so i am on a look out :icon_smil

when i'm done with this current cheapy foundation, i'm going to get one at mac. expecially the new one. yay!

I must resist the temptation. I am NOT going to buy another foundation! Glad you're loving it though.

Lovely haul, Marisol! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Enjoy the newness of your goodies! :laughing: I know that doesn't really make much sense, but it cracked me up, so I'm leaving it as is. Bill & Ted are seriously killling my brain cells. I have no idea why I'm watching.

Great haul Mari!!! :clap I wasn't thrilled w/ the foundation on me... but then again I might need a re-do b/c the bf was with me & was getting a little antsy in there lol I need to be alone to satisfy my testing needs :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

Enjoy your goodies!!!

Here is the weird thing... I am NC42 in Select and NC30 in Studio Fix. I looked at the bottles when I got home and Select is definitely a bit darker than Studio but them both seem to work on my skin. :wassatt:

Which foundation is the Select?? I'm an NC42 in the one (and only) MAC foundation I have... and thats the moistureblend. :wassatt:

Back