Basic neutral look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I didn't use any specific brands... this can be done by any neutral color or brands.

Enjoy

I FORGOT TO ADD- Blend before you line... I did but I didn't post it below.

I gotta get me some of those Mac pigments- I see you use some BE stuff- how do you think the BE loose shadows compare to the MAc pigments?

Also, you don't need to curl your lashes, they have a natural curl that looks pretty, I think lash curlers are meant for people with stick strait lashes. If you want to get a little xtra oomph, just stop midstoke and use the brush to hold the lashes up and in for about 5 seconds, letting the mascara set a bit, that should work....please don't think I'm criticizing you, you have great lashes and don't need the curler!

:clap nice tutorial!! thank you

what light brown did you use if you dont mind me asking - im on the hunt for a nice light brown and that looks Really pretty

Personally I don't like BM eyeshadows as much as Mac. I have one and have tried others.. but Mac beats them hands down!

On the whole eyelash curler deal. I have a shu umera I SWEAR BY!

I also think curled lashes with mascara is the most important thing (FOR ME) If I were going out of the house and only had time for one thing.. it would be mascara. My lashes do not curl like they do when I use the curler.

But thanks for the tip

Its Stila- it came in the Just my Luck (PINK) Pallete.

I personally like Satin Taupe (by mac in the Delights Holiday eye trend pallete)

Back