MAC Playboy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
88_1.JPG

I just got my paws on this!! Not sure if I will use it, put it up on Ebay or stare at it everyday.
tongue.gif

Yeah that's what I do with mine. Stare at the bunnies! I ended up taking the Glitter cream back because it irritated my eyes but I kept the lipstick. I'll use the lipstick at summer time though once I get a little tanned. What a great idea from MAC to get together with Playboy and manufacture these! I bet they are making tons of money since the products are sold out pretty much everywhere.

Yeah, I'm not surprised the glitter cream irritated your eyes. Some of MAC's pigments will do that too, I guess some products are just not made to use on/around your eyes. Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Yeah that's what I do with mine. Stare at the bunnies! I ended up taking the Glitter cream back because it irritated my eyes but I kept the lipstick. I'll use the lipstick at summer time though once I get a little tanned. What a great idea from MAC to get together with Playboy and manufacture these! I bet they are making tons of money since the products are sold out pretty much everywhere.

MR. LALA
wink.gif
got the lipstick for me for Xmas. I was a bit disappointed I didn't get the glitter cream but I'll stop being greedy lol

I almost didn't wanna use the lipstick it was so cute but quickly got over that when I saw how pretty the color was. Besides what's the point in having it if you can't truly enjoy it is my thoughts.

The reason I would never get MRs. Tonys(admin)
wink.gif
that playboy line was that I would NEVER know what to get. I have hard enough time keeping up with my own fasion let alone a girl's. LOL But I have to say, I sure have learned alot about beauty prods etc since starting up MuT.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mz LaLa

MR. LALA
wink.gif
got the lipstick for me for Xmas. I was a bit disappointed I didn't get the glitter cream but I'll stop being greedy lol
I almost didn't wanna use the lipstick it was so cute but quickly got over that when I saw how pretty the color was. Besides what's the point in having it if you can't truly enjoy it is my thoughts.

Well gotta give ya the thumbs up for wanting to be the least bit receptive to ANY cosmetic talk..Most men develope the"blank stare" when you start discussing makeup..Mrz Tony is a lucky gal

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) The reason I would never get MRs. Tonys(admin)
wink.gif
that playboy line was that I would NEVER know what to get. I have hard enough time keeping up with my own fasion let alone a girl's. LOL But I have to say, I sure have learned alot about beauty prods etc since starting up MuT.
biggrin.gif
LOL I bet.
I can't imagine my man helping me with a makeup site. Its obvious Reija found her soulmate lol

Well, first I raised my voice then all of a sudden she had this comtraption called a wrist rocket and all of her NARS brushes out on her lap. And, let me tell you..................DOES SHE HAVE NARS BRUSHES!!!!

IT wasnt too bad until they had to pull one out of my rear with some tweezers

PS: Dont try this at home and should only be attempted by a professional

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo

how did you get beatup by NARS brushes??

Yeah it took alot of convincing, you shoulda seen it......heheheh j/k

Originally Posted by Mz LaLa

LOL I bet. I can't imagine my man helping me with a makeup site. Its obvious Reija found her soulmate lol

Latest posts

Back