Has anyone ever been on TV?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
local news...the local new station came to my school a few times...so i am in the background of a few those clips...i marched in the st. pat. day parade this yr. n there was a bunch of news stations there ...my friends n family said they saw me on nbc...i am also in my schools itv team...unfortunately two of our broadcasts were aired on this channel...thankfully no one really watches that channel b/c i look like a serial killer/drug addict in those tapes :icon_smil

uh yah, drunk tarting around a club getting fake tattoos, ended up on the evening news, prolly 13 to 15 years ago, some flash about valentines day and what people were doing. Went to work the next day and my boss was mocking me, thats how I found out I'd been on. I posted the story about it here a while back. Note to self - always watch out for video cameras

I was interviewed for the news once, but it cut just when it got to me... I was like, "there I am---wha???"

Hopefully I'll be on a lot more... I'd like to be an actress. Well, I am one. Acting implies being an actor. :p

LMAO! :laughing:

When we won the cruise with the Regis and Kelly show last summer our local news came out to interview Chris at his work. I could have been on too but I didn't want to.....meaning, it was early in the morning and I was asleep. When we got back from out cruise, friends and family said they saw us in the background a few times. We had taped the whole week and watched it back to see and sure enough.

Just once, I used to do drama a lot in high and college and we did a big performance in another city, we used to do church services, as in the whole service was my drama group doing a religious play, or interpretive movement to songs. One time they aired the performance we did in Titusville, but I never saw it, b/c we went back home. I was interviewed after voting for the governor once, by the news, but they didnt show my interview, probably b/c I didnt vote for Jeb Bush, and he won, hehe, I also probably looked like a deer in headlights b/c I had no idea what to say about why I didnt vote for him.

I was in the front row for a Creed/Wallflowers concert that was televised on VH1. You were able to see me if you paused at the right moments.

i live in such a small town .. it's hard not to be caught on the news .....

ROTFLMAO!! ok...really freaky about your boss! Not to thread hi-jack..:icon_lol:, but I remember one time my boss called me into his office and held up a picture of me, taken by an anonymous someone, in a bar 50 miles away, totally sober, but straddling(fully clothed) some guy in a corner. I freaked out! I remember the incident, I was single, the guy was an old friend from the Bay Area, also single, nothing happened..and my boss said..Do you really think a woman like you should be doing stuff like this? I demanded to know who took the picture, said, uh, well, we were in a dark corner. I swear I almost quit my job over that one. 50 freakin miles away from my work. Unbelievable.

Sorry for hi-jacking....!

Yes, I have been on television a couple of times. When I was young I did theatre and stuff like Amanda, and was on local stations many times, usually live. It's totally fun and a rush!

I've been interviewed by local cable stations back in HS.

In my junior year of college, I was on the Today Show in the audience for a special forum right after 9/11. I didn't get a chance to ask a question though.

that is SO neat Lisa !!

What do you mean you won a Regis and Kelly cruise, what???? can we hear the story? what did you win exactly and how and what did you get to do????

I went to TRL a long time ago and that VJ Hilary Burton sat next to me while she was talking to the cam so i was right there. lol

Back