'Makeup Forever' haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought Makeup Forever Face and Body Liquid Makeup in #3,Pressed Compact in #3,Makeup Forever Matte Lipstick in Burgundy,Stila Mascara and NARS Matte Lipstick in Fire Down...wow I am so happy...I tried all of them and love it!!!

'Makeup FOrever' is one of the best brands I've ever tried...'Face and body' Liquid Makeup and Pressed Powder are the best foundation and pressed powder in my opinion...their lipstick is very very good...I think most of the people are missing this...PL stry their products and u will definately fall in love..I will expand their collections soon and more hauls too!!!

Lovely haul! I have heard fantastic things about MUFE, hopefully I'll try them out sometime soon... Enjoy your haul Ron!

very nice !!! I've heard great things about that line too, and that the products are really pigmented

i've never heard of that brand before. but, great haul! maybe i'll do a search and find it.

Latest posts

Back