Best nude lip pencil?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'd like a soft one, in a nude shade that combines with all my nude-beige lippies.

Any insight??

I've just bought MAC Whirl off ebay...I've read lots of reviews on it and it seems to be the general consensus that its a pretty good nude liner... I think what MAC Spice wanted to be -the universal colour that suits all.

i think whirl and spice are more YLBB (your lips but better) nude shades. for beige nude, go for stila's nude glaze liner. it barely showed up on me, but hopefully you'll have better luck!

The Body Shop carries a nice selection of nudish lipliners (about $9 or $10)

Look for Clover Pink, Pink Chocolat, or Beech...I've been using these for years as lip color with gloss or chapstick on top. They are very pigmented, stay on, and don't dry your lips out. Clover Pink is the best- it's a natural lip color, just a wee bit deeper.

I used to work at The Body Shop and Beech was our bestseller for a nude lipliner!

Hi,

I like Paul Dorff's "Sultry", MAC's "Spice" and "Subculture" and Sephora Brand (sorry, I don't know the number off hand).

Latest posts

Back