Today was my "B-Day"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my B-day is on June 27th, but my bf is leaving vienna in about a month so he decided to give me my presents earlier. he showed up at 11:30am at my house, I was still in my pjs. he was carrying a couple of bags, and here´s what was in them

1.) lunch: Burger King Crispy Chicken menu (LOL, we both LOVE Burger King so I was excited about that, believe it or not, and I hadn´t eaten lunch so it was perfect)

2.) pink Playboy Bunny pillow

3.) 2 stuffed animals that we saw at a toy store the other day and made me go "aww" for a minute straight: a cat and a squirrel (he said that´s the cheesy part of my gift LOL)

4.) Sephora Nylon Large Travel bag: (he realized I have nothing to carry my makeup in...how smart!)

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?cm_re=C550*Grid*P37090&id=P37090&cat egoryId=C550

5.) Makeup Bag will be filled with 50$ worth of makeup of my choice...at first he was gonna get stuff for me and put it in the bag but he figured I have too specific makeup wishes (smart move again, baby, hehe)...I already told him we´ll make a Sephora order :icon_smil

6.) Avon Anew 2step Peel (he´ll order it today for me)

7.) I-pod nano (with engravement saying "I will love you always and forever"

I am still amazed by all this. above all by the engravement of course, I cried like a little girl when I read it and later on he said he thought to himself "mission accomplished" when I started to cry :laughing:

also he wrapped all the gifts in pink wrapper paper with color coordinated ribbons and he wrapped the playboy bunny pillow in playboy bunny wrapper paper!!!! (he knows I love anything pink)

I´ll add pics later on today

WOW Andrea,I almost started to cry,lol.that really sounds fantastic!

Wow, Andrea!!! He's defo a keeper! You got some really good stuff!:clap :clap

:clap now THAT'S a keeper! right on girl! You deserve to be treated like the Queen you are.

Luv Anne-Marie

P.S. I love pink too! ;0)

AWWWW so sweet! Esp the nano and the engraving! Happy B day! he's so sweet, awwww you're a lucky girl! how old are you now if youd on't mind?

awww u got some awesome prezzies, i think the breakfast idea is cute. my bf did it for me last v-day but he got me a maccys egg mcmuffin and when i told everyone they was like err he sholud of cooked but i thought it was super sweet as it is me fave brekky, i was excited when i got it too lol. The i-pod awwww thats sooo sweeeeeet!

Aww Andrea you're bf is a reall sweetheart! Enjoy your presents! Can't wait for the pics!

Awww, sad and sweet at the same time! Happy early birthday hon!

(I love BK too)

nope, his next post is New Delhi, he´s staying for a year, then another post somewhere else after that. then he´s back to his civil life and is planning on coming back to vienna to work here till I´m done with med school :satisfied:

I`m still 21, I´m not turning 22 until June 27th. so this is the EARLIEST "b-day" I ever had :laughing:

Back