Tarte - Park Avenue Princess

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I recently purchased this thanks to a Sephora gift card I received for my birthday and I love it. I was using NARS Laguna which I was perfectly happy with but I wanted an everyday bronzer that didn't have so much shimmer. The Tarte bronzer gives me such a nice brown sheen. Just a light dusting and I have a great "tan" face and it looks natural. The color is matte and the packaging is so cute. This is going to last me forever, which is good because it was expensive.

I'm glad everyone is finding their go to bronzer. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's great! I'm glad you found your perfect everyday bronzer. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully I'll get a nice glow from finally being able to get out of the house, but I'll keep this in mind (in June when I come off my no-buy!!)

Hi! I saw that bronzer listed in my Sephora email newsletter and they said it is the latest and greatest. I also heard someone say how much they liked it because it was natural looking and not all glimmery, it just looked like you had a little sun. I am so glad that you posted! Thanks! It is always nice to know if the "hoopla" is real or not. I have been checking out some Tarte products and they seem really nice. Have you used any other of their products? I was interested in their mascara (which when I saw it looked like the person was wearing false lashes!) and their 24/7 lip sheer lip stains. The people I spoke with seemed to LOVE the lip sheers. Have you tried either one? I was looking at the Stila Major Lash too, to see how it compared with the Tarte. But I just couldn't get over those LASHES!!!! with the Tarte masc. Thanks for letting us know about the bronzer anyway, it is always good to have a fabulous bronzer this time of year!:clap Thank you! Chermarie ..now I am off to get my DMV done, UGH!:icon_sad:

I haven't tried any other Tarte products (yet) but their stain blushes looks fabulous. I may have to pick up one of those next time I hit up Sephora. There were just too many pretty colors.

I've been using Stila Major Lash and I really like it. I primarily use it to lengthen and give my lashes a nice black sheen. It's the blackest mascara I've found and the formula is slightly glossy which I really love. I want my lashes to pop when I'm wearing mascara.

Jenny, this bronzer isn't shimmery, that's why I bought it. I wanted a matte bronzer for everyday and for the glam look too. Sometimes I feel like a kid with all the shimmer. If I want shimmer, I'll dust BB Shimmerbrick in Bronze over my face witha big skunk brush. I have more control over the amount of shimmer on my face this way.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i love PAP! i'm so glad you love it, too, dita :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

jen, there's not a lot of shimmer AT ALL! you can barely see it.

I tried this out at Sephora and I also tried the nars laguna, but for some reason the laguna was way too pigmented for me. But your are right about the park avenue princess it looks so natural.........this is next on my wishlist.

You know, I went by Sephora today to look at the UD Mineral Powder and some other stuff before work, and I TOTALLY forgot to check this out! I even stopped at the Tarte display, but I forgot what it was that I wanted to look at by them!

Unfortunately, most of the mascara ad models ARE wearing false lashes... :wassatt: Makes me SO mad!

It is just overwhelming in there!! There is SO MUCH stuff, and it is all so pretty and colorful it is easy to get distracted... :scared:

I received my Park Avenue Princess yesterday. I love it! Your right, it looks natural and isn't shimmery. I just got highlights in my hair and now with this bronzer, I'm ready for summer!

Back