Going to the keys this weekend wahoo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i'm so excited, my husband and i and one of our other friend's are leaving friday to go to the keys. he's gonna rent a boat and we're gonna go diving. well i'm going snorkling & they're going diving. but i'm mostly looking forward to getting some sleep. my baby just turned 1 fri. and i still get woken up through the night and then he gets up between 5:30 & 6:30 every morning. so i don't get hardly any sleep. i'll feel bad leaving him and my other son, but man it'll be so nice to not have to deal with them those days. we went away once back in nov. for the weekend and it was so nice to get away but on the day we headed back home, i couldn't wait to see them. they just drive me crazy sometimes.

Have a great trip! I have always wanted to go to the Keys! Be sure and get some pics!

thnx, i'll be sure to take lots of pics. i wish i had one of my girlfriends to go w/ me though.

thanks gals. i don't have a dig. camera yet, if i get the disposable can i hook it up to the computer?

I envy you :icon_mad:

j/k I hope you have a wonderful time! Take lots of pictures!!! :icon_chee

no. you'd have to get your pics developed and then scanned! or, you can ask for a cd when you get tem developed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

have fun!!!!

Latest posts

Back